Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

Connor's Fifa '8' League for Mugberts.

Giggles

May 2, 2010
Hi Guys, Girls & Ronan. btw, just to make it clear this is for cool xbox 360 players only.

I'm interested in setting up a League of 8 players [maybe more, depending on interest] which will probably be won by CtJewGoals or Ronan if he learns to master tactical defending. We'll play each other 4 times, so the league will go on for quite a long time, and there will need to be some commitment. [sorry tirath, rules you out!] I'm going to do 8 of the 5* teams just for the benefit of ct, so if you want to join just leave your GT and a number from 1-8, and then we'll get started after we enough players.

Rules:

No Exeter City fans

No Joe Hulbert's [exceptions might be made]

The Teams:

Chelsea -
Manchester United -
Manchester City -
Arsenal-
Barcelona -
Real Madrid-
Bayern Munchen-
Inter Milan-

sorry liverpool fans, your team isn't good anymore. sorry spurs fans, your team was never good. sorry ps3 players, your console isn't good enough. sorry tirath, last night was a mistake, ring me x

Giggles

May 2, 2010
Jack Fulem has also signed up [he reckons he is commited!] he will be our whipping boy as Manchester City, please be nice to him, he's very shy.

That also means I'll be Chelski, anybody wanting to sign-up, soz your late!

StuW

Why So Serious?
Apr 14, 2009
www.theawaystand.co.uk
Be prepared for some olympic standard hugging.

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

You're too late! chins :(
Cannot say I am pleased, but in the spirit of the season......

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU