Connor's Fifa '8' League for Mugberts.

Giggles

Reaction score
Hi Guys, Girls & Ronan. btw, just to make it clear this is for cool xbox 360 players only.

I'm interested in setting up a League of 8 players [maybe more, depending on interest] which will probably be won by CtJewGoals or Ronan if he learns to master tactical defending. We'll play each other 4 times, so the league will go on for quite a long time, and there will need to be some commitment. [sorry tirath, rules you out!] I'm going to do 8 of the 5* teams just for the benefit of ct, so if you want to join just leave your GT and a number from 1-8, and then we'll get started after we enough players.

Rules:

No Exeter City fans

No Joe Hulbert's [exceptions might be made]

The Teams:

Chelsea -
Manchester United -
Manchester City -
Arsenal-
Barcelona -
Real Madrid-
Bayern Munchen-
Inter Milan-

sorry liverpool fans, your team isn't good anymore. sorry spurs fans, your team was never good. sorry ps3 players, your console isn't good enough. sorry tirath, last night was a mistake, ring me x

L0RD L0LDEM0RT

Number 7 please.

xXIIMajorCtIIXx

Any number.

Always making things more complicated ct, pick a number!

I've heard from my source in IRC ct has picked number 3 and will be Real Madrid.

Last edited:
Jack Fulem has also signed up [he reckons he is commited!] he will be our whipping boy as Manchester City, please be nice to him, he's very shy.

That also means I'll be Chelski, anybody wanting to sign-up, soz your late!

Be prepared for some olympic standard hugging.

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

You're too late! chins :(

Cannot say I am pleased, but in the spirit of the season......

5127981128_e61c09e0e6_b.jpg

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Me (inter) 5 - 3 Giggles (Chelsea)