Connor's "Get Them Back In The Football League" Challenge.

Giggles

Reaction score
Connor's "Get Them Back In The Football League" Challenge.

The Brief-

You have a choice of 3 clubs- Darlington, Grimsby or Rushen. You must pick one of these clubs who have formerly been in the Football League, and take them back too the nPower League 2 and beyond. You must use your tactical brain, and transfer knowledge to build up a successful squad on a low budget. What could be a difficult task, should be a fun and enjoyable one- Remembering its only just a game!

The main aim really is too get one of the clubs back in the Football League- But you can continue from there if you wish, to extend your save.//

The Rules-

- Use the 11.3 Patch only please. Do not use any downloaded databases, with Summer Transfers or anything like that.

- Please don't use downloaded tactics off the site. Its much more enjoyable making your own, and success feels alot greater when using your own tactics.

- Don't use any known glitches such as the corner glitch.

- Set your past manager expierence too Automatic.

- Don't cheat [IE- Saving games before matches so you can win every match, or becoming manager of the opposition and setting their tactics.] I won't ask for a screenshot of how many times the game has been saved, because I can trust you too remember its just a game.

- And mainly, have fun!

The Scoring System-

Champions- 100 Points.
Promoted- 80 Points.
Lose In The Playoffs- 60 Points.
Top Half Finish- 40 Points.
Mid-Table Finish- 30 Points.
Lower Half Finish- 10 Points.
Relegation- Deduction of 100 Points.

Bonus-

+30 Points on your league position if you finish above Top-Half in your first season. +20 points in your second second and +10 Points in your 3rd season. No bonuses in the 4th season in a division and after.

Note; That scoring system applies too all divisions.

Finance Points- +50 Points for keeping in wage budget and +50 Points for being in profit.

+10 Points for every player in team of the season,
+ 50 Points for manager of the season. [25 points if 2nd, 10 Points if 3rd]
+20 Points for League Top Scorer
+20 Points for every attendance over 5k when in the Conference.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Teams-

Darlington-

Promotion: £0 / 16.5k PW.
Winner: £0/ 17.75 PW.

Grimsby-

Title Challenge/ Promotion/ Winner: £0/ 20.5k PW

Rushden-

Top Half Finish- £0/ 10.5k PW
Promotion- £0/ 11.25k PW
Title Challenge- £0/ 11.5k PW
Winner- £0/ 11.75k PW

[Note- I'll add 15 bonus points on everything achieved if playing with Rushen while they are in the BSP]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interested?

Great, just post on this thread you want too play. Keep us updated with how its going and at the end of each season, post screenshots of; The Final League Table, Your Transfers, Finances and any awards you may have won.

Good Luck!

wEREYX3PX3sJwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

Last edited:
I will try this. I will start now but not sure which team.

EDIT: Dont you think a reduction of 100 points is a bit much?

Last edited:
Thanks Guys.

-100 Points Deduction may seem harsh, however considering you get +100 for going up as champions it kind of evens itself up abit. I suppose a good way to go about it is.. Don't get relegated! ;)

Will start soon, but I am probably going to manage Darlington.

Thanks Guys.

-100 Points Deduction may seem harsh, however considering you get +100 for going up as champions it kind of evens itself up abit. I suppose a good way to go about it is.. Don't get relegated! ;)

Maybe for higher leagues, make it -50? cos it's a lot easier to get relegated in higher leagues than BSP

Anybody got somewhere with this? or wants too join? :)

sounds really you could other ex football leagues clubs to it too.