Conquering Britain - Scholes New Chapter In Life

New Queen of the South manager Paul Scholes woke up this morning with an e-mail he cant stop thinking about. He got into the training ground in Dumfries at 9 o'clock to find an e-mail from a football agent. He opened it and it concerned the availability of Polish star striker Ireneusz Jelen of AJ Auxerre. Rayane Gros, Jelen's agent recommended a move from the Ligue 1 side for the scottish first division, too let his confidence soar once again. And QoS are the perfect team to help him do this. It shall cost them around £10 million pounds, but the club are willing to pay this for the pole.

Scholes later brought me in to tell me how excited he is about a player of his reputation coming to join such a small club, also Scholes has been in contact with Rangers over the possibility of a £6.5 million pound move for Steven Naismith which has been accepted and is currently considering the £25,000 p/week deal.

Scholes E-Mail

i cant understand how so many top class players want to join ?

arouca and someone called jussie from Bordeaux

---------- Post added at 01:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 AM ----------

www.scholesblog.co.uk

Hi guys, sorry not been on in a while, been very busy. I've just signed Naismith from Rangers, scouts saying he'll shine here. Anyone got an opinion on him? today was the lads day off as we have an important match in the League Cup first round against Stranraer. We should beat them as they are two divisions lower than us. Buzzing and cant wait for the league too start. I spoke with fergie yesterday, he's recommending a few lads to me, Never heard of them though, ill talk about that at a later date. I'm going to the cinema tonight with the misses and kids, not seen a lot of them lately.

Speak to You Guys soon

thanks for reading !!

Scholesy 18

Wow, wasn't expecting Scholes to manage Queen of the South.....cant wait

The Queen of the South board have been a superb too Paul Scholes by providing a £70 million budget and are currently improving the training facilities and increasing the capacity of the stadium. Scholes has looked at his squad and has realised that it needed some fresh new faces but seems he's went mad with power and bought 21 different players coming in at £47 million pounds, and if his side fail to win the league this may cause big problems for Scholes and has admitted the pressure is on. Scholes also seems very surprised at the amount of superb players desperate to play for the ex England midfielder

Transfers IN

James Keating - celtic - 525k
James Forest - celtic - 1.2 m
Ryan Conroy - celtic - 80k
Gregory Schaken - Bosman
Robert Olejnik - Falkirk - 500k
Ben Alnwick - Spurs - 500k
Carl Ikeme - Wolves - 300k
Antonin Kinsky - free transfer
Jonny Hayes - ICT - 500k
Adam Rooney - ICT - 1 m
Lee *** - ICT - 1.5 m
Aleksandar Rankovic - Ado Den Haag - 600k
Boy Deul - Bayern - 875k
conor coady - liverpool - loan
Ireneusz Jelen - Auxerre - 10 m
Steven Naismith - Rangers - 6.5 m
Jussie - Bordeaux - 4.6 m
Arouca - Santos - 11 m
Anton Ferdinand - Sunderland - 2.8 m
Jo - Man City - 4.4

www.scholesblog.co.uk/pre-season

Hi Scholes blog readers. Pre-season has been great, ive developed good relationships with every one of my players and theyre performances on the pitch have been impressive plus good results in the Alba challenge cup which I didnt know existed until a few weeks ago and in the League Cup. We won both games which im pleased about and i believe ive created a squad to win all 4 competitions were in this season.

Results:

Stevenage 1 - 1 Queen of the South

first game in charge. we should have won but let my assistant pick the team (never doing that again)

goal scored by Gregory Schaken

Queen of the South 6 - 0 Leatherhead

Superb result despite against lower opposition, played good football and Adam Rooney seems to be worth that 1.000,000

goals scored by Rooney x4 - Jonny Hayes - Andy McCord

Queen of the South 2 - 1 Blerick

Poor result against a Dutch amature team but still a victory, James Forrest played fantasticly

goals scored by David Weatherson - Colin McMenamin

ALBA CHALLENGE CUP

Airdrie 0 - 1 Queen of the South

I'm ecstatic, absolutely brilliant performance by every one of the lads. brilliant as it was my first competitive game.

goal scord by Stephen McKenna

League Cup first round

Stranraer 0 - 6 Queen of the South.

brilliant result, against poor opposition but were through to the next round. Good debut performance by Jelen sure he'll be a goalscoring machine for us !!!

goals scored by : Steven Naismith - Adam Rooney - Jelen x2 - Stephen McKenna - Jussie

(guys this is not layout for rest of the seasons results, just done this as its pre-season)

Wow, how did u get 70million at start? I hardly had any money when I did a Queen of the South save!
Good signings though.

Was going to follow as story looked good, but the amount of money you have given them is waaaay too unrealistic, am sure it will be a good story, but I like some realism and this just isnt doing it for me...

Keep it up though, Im sure others will follow

yes used the editor. thats all i changeed though,

sorry if ive disappointed you guys

Yes you have I mean not even Real Madrid and Barcelona don't have that much of a transfer budget.

I've completed my second month at the club and still undefeated, which I suppose is good as its my first season in management but i'm not very pleased at the amount of draws we've picked up already. We got Whittaker from Rangers and Guerrero from Hamburg. Great additions to the squad already. Here are the match reports.

Dunfermline 1 - 1 Queen of the South

My first league match as QoS manager against favourites for promotion Dunfermline is a game i believe we should have won. We dominated possesion for the whole 90 minutes but failed to put our chance away despite having the better of the chances. We took the lead with a lucky goal from a corner and they replied with a screamer from Nick Phinn

Goal scored by Andy Kirk (og)

Partick Thisle 1 - 1 Queen of the South

This is a repeat of last weeks game at Dunfermline, we played an attractive passing game, and Bob Harris deserves a 10 out of 10 for his solid performace at left back. Thistle are weak opposition and im disappointed we couldnt finish the job of with a victory.

Goal by Jelen

Queen of the South 3 - 1 Albion Rovers

We were drawn against 3rd division side Albion Rovers in the Alba Challenge Cup 2nd round. A great Palmerston Park atmosphere set upm for a fantastic end to end match with a weakened QoS side out. But that didn't stop the boys from putting on a good display !!

Goals by

Tony Stevenson (og) - Jonny Hayes - Connor Coady

Queen of the South 1 - 1 Morton

Back to the league and yet another 1-1 draw, Absolutely shambolic defensively and the strikers didnt perform at their best. Some superb goalkeeping by Kinsky kept us in the game after going 1-0 up. Morton were the better team and were unlucky not to leave with all 3 points.

Goal scored by Guerrero

View attachment 147641 View attachment 147648

Queen of the South 4 - 1 Ross County

Ecstatic over this win, deserved it fully. Nice flow to the game but referee was shocking. He should go to Specsavers in my opinion. Ross County had their chances but fortunately Brilliant as we have the chance of a European adventure if we get far enough.

goals by McGuffie x2 - Rooney - Guererro

View attachment 147639

View attachment 147649 View attachment 147641

Stirling Albion 0 - 2 Queen of the South

Poor performance by both sides, crowd of only 800 people so atmosphere was horrid. Should have scored about 7 but failed to take the chances. Delighted as it was my first win in the league.

goals by Harris and Rankovic

View attachment 147648 View attachment 147641

Queen of the South 6 - 1 Ross County

Chuffed to bits with this victory, all 3 strikers on form today. Jelen looks like hes starting to find his feet here in Scotland. Good atmosphere at the game, all the fans singing theres only one paul scholes made me want to cry.

goals by Guererro x2 Jelen x3 Naismith

Its has been a hectic schedule this month and we remain unbeaten but expected to win those 3 games

cya later guys

You are the Man City of Scotland lol.
Would have been more realistic to use editor to make you Man U feeder club and gotta few players on loan and work from there!
Good luck I will keep an eye on it :)