Reaction score
THIS TACTIC IS BETTER ----> BATTLEMASTER !

THIS THREAD IS CLOSED

There are 3 tactics at the OP: Conqueror (Requires setting man marking), Conqueror (For Instant Result) and Conqueror (No Man Marking Needed).

Conqueror (Requires setting man marking) performs the best but please notice that it requires that you set the specific man marking before every match depends on the opposition formation and also track the opposition formation during the match and if the opposition changes the formation then you need to adjust the specific man marking according the new opposition formation.

*** CONQUEROR ***

Use this tactic if you play matches in a normal way and if you are going to set Specific Man Marking every match.

It requires setting Specific Man Marking for this tactic and an information about how to do that can be found at "How to set Specific Man Marking" section below.

ML should be right footed!

MR should be left footed!

If it happens that your ML isn't right footed then edit his PIs = "Player Instruction" and change With The Ball settings from "Cut Inside With Ball" to "Run Wide With Ball".

If it happens that your MR isn't left footed then edit his PIs = "Player Instruction" and change the With The Ball settings from "Cut Inside With Ball" to "Run Wide With Ball".

( Below you can find a guide how to make that the PIs "Cuts Inside" and "Run Wide" change automatically depends on what player you use at ML/MR right footed or left footed )

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC -->TFF CONQUEROR V12

*** CONQUEROR (FOR "INSTANT RESULT") ***

Use this tactic if you use "Instant Result" to play matches.

Please notice this tactic performs weaker than the main tactic but it's the best what I've managed to get for "Instant Result" so far.

ML should be right footed!

MR should be left footed!

If it happens that your ML isn't right footed then edit his PIs = "Player Instruction" and change With The Ball settings from "Cut Inside With Ball" to "Run Wide With Ball".

If it happens that your MR isn't left footed then edit his PIs = "Player Instruction" and change the With The Ball settings from "Cut Inside With Ball" to "Run Wide With Ball".

( Below you can find a guide how to make that the PIs "Cuts Inside" and "Run Wide" change automatically depends on what player you use at ML/MR right footed or left footed )

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC -->TFF CONQUEROR (FOR INSTANT RESULT) V13

Here's you can download some special version of the tactic:

Use this version if you don't use "Instant Result" and play matches in a normal way but also you don't want bother with setting the Specific Man Marking.

Please notice that this version performance weaker than the main tactic with setting the specific man marking.

But just think that setting the Specific Man Marking takes few seconds and gives a very solid advantage but anyway you decide.

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC -->TFF CONQUEROR (No Man Marking Needed) V13

WASTE TIME TACTICS:

Use this tactic in order to protect your lead and kill the game. Please notice that this tactic doesn't give 100% guaranty that you won't concede it only greatly reduces the chances of it happens so you should it wisely, for example, when you play against much weaker team and lead only by 1 goal then it makes sense to wait for more solid lead at least by 2 goals before to start use this tactic because everything might happens and it’s always frustrating to conceded a fluke goal at last minutes and miss win.

WASTE TACTIC FOR 4-4-1-1 ---->TFF CONQUEROR ( Waste Time For 4-4-1-1 ) V4

WASTE TACTIC FOR 4-1-4-1 ---->TFF CONQUEROR ( Waste Time For 4-1-4-1 ) V4

HOW TO SET SPECIFIC MAN MARKING:

You need to set your AMC to man mark the opposition player that plays at MCL or DMCL position, of course, if there are such positions in the opposition formation.

Here are some examples what position to man mark against some popular formations. Please notice that I can't show all possible formations in the game but it should be obvious what position to mark in other formations if look at the examples.

(Click at the image to increase its size)

View attachment 174824

View attachment 174783 View attachment 174782

HERE'S SOME TIP THAT CAN MAKE YOUR LIFE MUCH EASIER:

Guys, here's some tip that can make your life much easier if you have a left footed player and right footed player for ML position and you have to tweak their PIs "Cuts Inside With Ball" and "Run Wide With Ball" every time when you play them at ML positions.

Let's say you have David Silva(left footed) and Raheem Sterling(right footed) for ML position so every time when you play them at ML position you need to tweak their PIs "Cuts Inside With Ball" / "Run Wide With Ball" but the game allows you to save some specific PI for every player that play at some specific position so you can make that if Raheem Sterling plays at ML position then he always has "Cuts Inside With Ball" PI and if David Silva play at ML position then he always has "Run Wide With Ball" PI.

At this screenshot you can find how to do that:

tipconq.png

SOME IMPORTANT INFORMATION:

- Opposition Instructions are important so make sure you set them as recommend!

- Don't ignore the recommendation about what main foot should have players that play at ML/MR positions and the recommendations how you should tweak their PIs depends on their main foot because it have strong impact on the tactic's performance.

- If you got a red card then remove AMC and move MCL to the central position

- Only ML/MR positions should take the corners.

- Always play your right footed Central Defenders at DCR position and your left footed Central Defenders at DCL because only then they are able to start your attacks with accurate passes at their flank and don't clear the ball just high up field. Also, please notice that it's enough if your central defender that plays at DCL position has only "Fairly Strong" rating for the left foot so he shouldn't be left footed in this case.

- DL should be left footed.

- DR should be right footed.

OPPOSITION INSTRUCTIONS:
OIs_V11.png

TRANING AND MATCH PREPARATION

1) During the pre-season play no less than 5-7 friendly matches and I recommend to choose weaker opponents in order to guaranty easy wins in friendly matche and have "Superb" morale for your players when the season starts.

2) Put the tactic into all 3 tactic slots because it makes the tactic familiarity grows much faster.

3) Choose "Match Tactics" focus for the match preparation because it makes tactic familiarity grows faster.

4) When the tactic familiarity reaches about 90% change the match preparation to "Def. Position".

fm16tern.png

Individual Training Focus:

STC - Deep Lying Forward

AMC - Advanced Playmaker ( additional focus might be "Finishing" or "Long Shots" if these attributes are less than "13")

ML - "Inside Forward" or you can use "Winger" as individual training focus + additional focus "Finishing or Long Shots" if you need to increase the player's rating for ML position.

MR – "Inside Forward" or you can use "Winger" as individual training focus + additional focus "Finishing or Long Shots" if you need to increase the player's rating for MR position.

MCL - Advanced Playmaker (also if the player has Positioning less than "13" than set "Additional Focus Training" – Positioning)

MCR - Advanced Playmaker (also if the player has Positioning less than "13" than set "Additional Focus Training" – Positioning)

DM - Defensive Midfielder

CDL/CDR – Ball Playing Defender

DL/DR – Complete Wing Back

GK – Goalkeeper

RECOMMENDED ATTRIBUTES FOR THE POSITIONS

First of all, if you are going to use the filters then you should turn OFF the "Attributes Masking" setting when you start a new save otherwise the filters would be useless.

Here's a screenshot with an information how you can turn it OFF when you start a new:

atrm.png

DOWNLOAD THE FILTERS -->TFF FILTERS CONQUEROR V6

Few tips how to use the filters:

First of all, you need to have 100% scouting knowledge for these major football nations(you can send your scouts to inspect these nation or buy scouts who already possesses knowledge about these nations): Spain, Portugal, England, Italy, Germany, France, Holland, Brazil, Greece, Russia, Ukraine, Turkey.

In case if you find it hard to find players through the filters here's what you can do there's an option that allows you to "easy match conditions" in the Scouting menu and you can "easy" match conditions by 1 condition in most cases it will double the pool of players that show in the search field but you need to pay attention what parameter is missing and for how much. I would recommend avoid to have difference more than 1-2 points away.

This way you can also find young talents for your team.

Deep Lying Forward
Technique 14+
First Touch 14+
Strength 14+
Finishing 15+
Long Shots 13+
Off The Ball 14+
Anticipation 14+
Composure 14+
Passing 13+
Dribbling 13+
Vision 13+
Decisions 13+
Teamwork 13+
Acceleration 13+
Agility 13+
Pace 12+

ATTACKING MIDFIELDER (ATTACK)
Passing 15+
Vision 15+
Technique 15+
First Touch 15+
Dribbling 14+
Decisions 14+
Anticipation 14+
Off The Ball 14+
Composure 13+
Flair 13+
Acceleration 13+
Agility 13+
Pace 12+
Teamwork 13+
Work Rate 13+
Finishing 13+
Long Shots 13+

WIDE MIDFIELDERS
Acceleration 16+
Agility 16+
Technique 16+
Dribbling 16+
First Touch 16+
Flair 15+
Pace 14+
Passing 13+
Off The Ball 13+
Composure 13+
Anticipation 13+
Finishing 13+
Long Shots 13+
Decisions 13+
Vision 13+

CENTRAL MIDFIELDER (ATTACK)
Passing 15+
Vision 15+
Technique 15+
First Touch 15+
Teamwork 14+
Work Rate 14+
Decisions 14+
Anticipation 14+
Composure 13+
Off The Ball 13+
Positioning 12+
Dribbling 13+
Flair 13+
Acceleration 12+
Agility 11+
Pace 12+
Finishing 13+
Long Shots 13+

ADVANCED PLAYMAKER (SUPPORT)
Passing 15+
Vision 15+
Technique 15+
First Touch 15+
Teamwork 14+
Work Rate 14+
Decisions 14+
Anticipation 14+
Composure 13+
Off The Ball 13+
Positioning 12+
Dribbling 12+
Acceleration 12+
Agility 11+
Pace 12+
Determination 11+

DEFENSIVE MIDFIELDER (DEFEND) // CENTRAL MIDFIELDER (DEFEND)
Work Rate 15+
Teamwork 14+
Positioning 14+
Marking 13+
Anticipation 13+
Tackling 13+
Strength 13+
Aggresion 11+
Bravery 13+
Determination 13+
Jumping Reach 10+
Acceleration 12+
Pace 12+
Agility 11+
Technique 11+
First Touch 11+
Passing 11+
Vision 11+

FULL BACKS
Acceleration 15+
Agility 12+
Pace 13+
Teamwork 14+
Work Rate 14+
Tackling 14+
Anticipation 13+
Positioning 13+
Marking 13+
Aggresion 11+
Bravery 13+
Determination 13+
Crossing 12+
Technique 12+
Dribling 12+
Passing 12+
Decision 11+
Vision 11+
Compusure 11+
Off The Ball 11+
Strength 11+

CENTRAL DEFENDERS
Strength 16+
Positioning 15+
Marking 15+
Concentration 14+
Jumping Reach 14+
Tackling 14+
Anticipation 14+
Aggresion 11+
Bravery 13+
Determination 13+
Acceleration 11+
Pace 12+
Agility 11+
Work Rate 13+

GK
Reflexes 16 +
One on Ones 16 +
Handling 15+
Concentration 14+
Communication 13+
Command Of Area 13+
Agility 14+

GOOD AND BAD PPMs FOR THE POSITIONS:
(Please notice that some PPMs are good for one position and bad for other position so if you are planning to use some players on few positions then don't train them the PPMs which can be "Bad")

DEEP LYING FORWARD
GOOD - "Comes Deep To Get Ball", "Plays One-Twos", "Moves Into Channels"
BAD - "Gets Forward Whenever Possible", "Likes To Try To Beat Offside Trap"

ATTACKING MIDFIELDER
GOOD - "Plays One-Twos", "Moves Into Channels"
BAD - "Comes Deep To Get Ball", "Stays Back At All Times"

WIDE MIDFIELDERS
GOOD - "Plays One-Twos"

CENTRAL MIDFIELDER (ATTACK)
GOOD - "Gets Forward Whenever Possible", "Plays One-Twos"

ADVANCED PLAYMAKER (SUPPORT)
GOOD - "NONE"
BAD - "Gets Forward Whenever Possible", "Stays Back At All Times"

FULL BACKS
GOOD - "NONE"
BAD - "Stays Back At All Times"

Last edited:
Awesome tactic! Can't wait to try it on my Boca Juniors save! :D

Finally a new thread for a new tactic. I think I'll try it. Hopefully it'll be as good as Devastator e10 v5.

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk

TFF9 Can you give us the explanation behind why the man marking is so useful? :) I would love to hear that :D

TFF9 Can you give us the explanation behind why the man marking is so useful? :) I would love to hear that :D

If to answer your question briefly then I'd say it's useful because it's safe to say that in FM strikers don't defend at all and it doesn't matter what role/duty/PIs/TIs you give them... but the man marking makes them contribute to the defense at some reasonable level and it gives you advantages you can have a striker position in your tactic that contributes to the defense which is great.

View attachment 174805
Tevez smashed 4 goals against the 4th place in my league (i'm currently 3rd). :)
CONQUEROR Instant Result used :)

EDIT:
View attachment 174800
Another Top 4 team down.
Now i only need to win against River Plate when i meet them, and then i can succesfully say this tactic is the dream!
Still using Instant Result. :D

LAST EDIT:
View attachment 174785
I won the Argentine Cup final 4-1.

View attachment 174784
I lost 4-3 away against River unfortunately, but considering i had 5 starters out for international duty (incl. Tevez), i'm pretty satisfied with this result even though it lost me the league title!

I've used V1 Instant Result for all my matches, i've holiday'ed all matches except the big games, i Instant Result'ed those.

Conclusion:
I started using the Conqueror v1 (instant result) halfway through my first season with Boca (I was at 5th place in the league back then), i finished at 2nd place behind River. I managed to win the cup.

All in all THANK YOU TFF! This tactic really helped me, i can't wait to (hopefully) win the league next year using CONQUEROR!! :D

Last edited:
TFF, please advise me, if I want to actually play the match, but don't want to bother with setting up man marking, should I use the instant result version? Or the normal one without man marking?

TFF, please advise me, if I want to actually play the match, but don't want to bother with setting up man marking, should I use the instant result version? Or the normal one without man marking?

I recommend that you make a special version for yourself in this case, it should take just few seconds:

1) Take the main tactic.

2) Move DM to MCR position(the same way as for the "Instant Result" version) and give him the same Role/Duty/PIs as MCR has in the "Instant Result" version.

Can you make a version with shadow striker instead of one striker? ( or any different am role). My team don't have enough strikers.

Anyone wanna test this and see how it performs compared to the Sunfire Galego Attack Tweak version? I've been performing really well with that.

thanks tff, for all your effort, keep up the wonderful work. lol it does looks like predator from fm 15 which is so good

TFF I've done my budget on pogba so who would you partner costa with I'm Chelsea just started 1st season

I cant get my MR/ML train as inside forwards.am i doing something wrong;

Tapatalked