Conspiracy Theories

• Thread starter Thread starter Lewis
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 67
  • Views Views 5K

Lewis

just lost the game
Reaction score
I'm a bit bored, and when i get bored i type in random stuff on the internet, and today i happened to type in conspiracy theories. The subject fascinates me, and my favourite one is probably the moon landing hoax. Personally, I think it was faked, and i have evidence to prove it. Explain the waving flag, the different shadows going off in different directions, explain why there are no stars in the pictures, explain why light shows the guy when he's getting out of the ship, even though there is a huge shadow over him. What are your opinions? Discuss.

I am no expert but I doubt it was faked. There is probably some rational explanation to all the theories.

Well a few weeks ago there were loads of 9/11 conspiracies on but it was late lol i cant remember a thing but ive never really heard about this fake moon landing

To be fair, out of all the threads, this one could be interesting. So either post on topic, or get out.

I love conspiracies, and my favourites are: 9/11 & the assasination of JFK, both very interesting.

The conspiracy shows about the moon landing are good, but most can be explained in counter shows.

i've heard of the JFK conspiracy but i don't really know what it was about.

19-11-08, if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything

Should explain flag waving. fair enough redders.

The flag placed on the surface by the astronauts flapped despite there being no wind on the Moon.<SUP class="noprint Template-Fact" title="This claim needs references to reliable sources from September 2009" style="WHITE-SPACE: nowrap">[citation needed]</SUP> Sibrel said "The wind was probably caused by intense air-conditioning used to cool the astronauts in their lightened, uncirculated space suits. The cooling systems in the backpacks would have been removed to lighten the load not designed for Earth’s six times heavier gravity, otherwise they might have fallen over".
<DL><DD>
  • The astronauts were moving the flag into position. Without air drag, these movements caused the free corner of the flag to swing like a pendulum for some time. A horizontal rod, visible in many photographs, extended from the top of the flagpole to hold the flag out for proper display. The flag's rippled appearance was from folding during storage, and it could be mistaken for motion in a still photograph. The top support rod telescoped and the crew of Apollo 11 could not fully extend it. Later crews preferred to only partially extend the rod. Videotapes show that when the flag stops after the astronauts let it go, it remains motionless. At one point the flag remains completely motionless for well over thirty minutes. (See inertia.) See the photographs below.
</DD></DL><TABLE style="MARGIN: auto"><TBODY><TR><TD>
Cropped photo of Buzz Aldrin saluting the flag (note the fingers of Aldrin's right hand can be seen behind his helmet).

</TD><TD>
Cropped photo taken a few seconds later, Buzz Aldrin's hand is down, head turned toward the camera, the flag is unchanged.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE style="MARGIN: auto"><TBODY><TR><TD>
Animation of the two photos, showing that though Armstrong's camera moved between exposures, the flag is not waving.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<DL><DD>The flag is not waving, but is swinging as a pendulum after being touched by the astronauts. Here<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-117>[YouTube 3]</SUP> is a three-minute video from Apollo 15 showing that the flag does not move except when the astronauts move it. Here<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-118>[YouTube 4]</SUP> is a thirty-minute Apollo 11 video showing that the flag does not move.
</DD></DL>

i enjoy the london bombings plots, they are very interesting, i love on famliy guy when they made fun of the moon landing, i also really enjoyed learning about all the bhutto family being assasinated in pakistan

i think the americans did fake the moon landing, it cant be no considice( spelling) that we havent been able to send anyone any further in the last 30-40 years, and at the time they where enaged in a space race with USSR( communist states, based in russia), they where also reported to be very far away from getting there about 2months before they apparetnly havent

Really, what would they achieve from faking it. Plus there is tons of evidence they didn't and every reason conspiracy theorists can think of which could mean it is faked has been disproved, i'm pretty sure anyway.

sorry to get off topic but i recommended some left backs for you on the find a player thread
I also think that the french revolution is very interesting and Richard Nixon

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

Really, what would they achieve from faking it. Plus there is tons of evidence they didn't and every reason conspiracy theorists can think of which could mean it is faked has been disproved, i'm pretty sure anyway.
you dont give up do you lol

here's a reason they faked it: the space race. You never know, they could have cheated to 'win' it. By faking it, people would think it's real and the russian's would have given up

sorry to get off topic but i recommended some left backs for you on the find a player thread
I also think that the french revolution is very interesting and Richard Nixon

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

you dont give up do you lol
well he did say discuss and i'm discussing. so what exactly am i doing wrong.:(

Last edited:
they where playing a game of, " one uping each other" at the time anderson, first one there looked good in the publics eye, tht all the cold war was, trying to "one-up each other" so there is plenty of reason to fake it

nothing i believe the americans did fake it also, i say this because they were losing the space race, russia developed some probe thing, i watched frost/nixon about 2 weeks ago and it was one of the greatest films ive ever seen about the nixon conspiracy

So their is one reason but what proof makes you so sure they faked and didn't just actually land on the moon.

The fact is if they had gone out of the protective atmosphere of the earth on the dates they supposed they did, they would of been fried by the radioactive solar flares that were reported at that time. To get past this radiation the rocket would have had to have been made from over 6 foot thick lead walls this would have made it far to heavy to lift off let alone break the earths gravitational pull.

So their is one reason but what proof makes you so sure they faked and didn't just actually land on the moon.

what reason are there they did land there, apart from a load of "workings" by amercican scienctist and mathsmatician who arent going to admit america didnt land there

Back