Conspiracy Theories

• Thread starter Thread starter Lewis
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 67
  • Views Views 5K
what you said ha ha, i live in america, new york, (im not a yank) americans compete for everything, british people are more laid back but its full on here, they dont lose wars ever really, and i think it would have been an embarassning loss for them

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

no stars???
stars are massive mate and i have to agree with you, its quite amazing though all the effort they went to if they did fake it,

My home page is abovetopsecret, love conspiracy theories.

as u said tho gabonesetiger, they always go ott and they'd do anything to win

as u said tho gabonesetiger, they always go ott and they'd do anything to win
yeah we were playing football (soccer) in P.E about 2 years ago, and the P.E teachers put their classes against eachother, and we were down 3-1 and my teacher was sweating his pants off he was shouting at us to win, theres no doubt they dont like losing, they are the most powerful nation in the world because they compete, also enjoy learning about the abraham lincoln conspiracy

The fact is if they had gone out of the protective atmosphere of the earth on the dates they supposed they did, they would of been fried by the radioactive solar flares that were reported at that time. To get past this radiation the rocket would have had to have been made from over 6 foot thick lead walls this would have made it far to heavy to lift off let alone break the earths gravitational pull.
The trajectory of the flight was picked so their exposure to the solar flares you mention was minimal and moved through it in four hours and according to the information i found says they were proteced by the aluminium hull. Also thirty three of the thirty four astonauts who have made the trip have developed cataracts due to the radiation you mention.

no stars???
The sun was shining and there cameras were set for sunliht exposure and could not detect the faint points of light.

what reason are there they did land there, apart from a load of "workings" by amercican scienctist and mathsmatician who arent going to admit america didnt land there
i posted a link earlier which has quite a lot of evidence on.

Seriously any reason you come up with i'm pretty sure any reason you can find with minimal effort i can find a more rational explenation than they faked it somewhere on the internet.

Last edited:
I love conspiracies, and my favourites are: 9/11 & the assasination of JFK, both very interesting.
The jfk one is very interesting but at the moment im reading about illuminati thats weird and really does confuse me

you did post a link earlier anderson, but it is wikipedia, come on not the best, the evidence was probaly submitted but amercian scientist, i know what your saying, but i think it if the amercians where so developed why has it taken so long, before we even start thinkg about sending someone further, we cant even get a robot tht far yet, so how is it they where so far ahead of us at tht point,

The jfk one is very interesting but at the moment im reading about illuminati thats weird and really does confuse me

isn't the illuminati something about obama or i know he's related to it

If the moon landing was faked why would they keep going back there? It doesnt make sense.

They've sent unmanned probes to mars which depending where it is in its orbit can be 500 times further away than the moon whic causes problems for the astronauts which would have to be overcome before we go any further:
The degeneration zero gravity would cause to the bones, muscles and heart.
The amount of radiation exposure which would become a problem where it wasn;t with the moon due to it being a longer tip.
Apart from many of the mechanical and physical probelems they would have to overcome the phychological problems caused by being confined in a relatively small space with 5-6 other people for 2-3 years.

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

isn't the illuminati something about obama or i know he's related to it
supposed to be something to do with a bunch of really rich people in some special group who control the world bush is supposed to be part of it. I doubt obama would fit into the theory as unless i am mistaken he is relatively poor compared to the people suppose to be in it.

i remeber watching a tv show at 3 in the moring once and it was about a ufo veiwing in enlgand and it has to be said that something wierd happen there, the reason i beleive something happened was because there were a number of amry personal who all said they saw something its been dubbed the british roswell
http://www.ufoevidence.org/documents/doc658.htm

Thats really interesting mate

the bit where it talks about the "domed heads" is rubbish the guy that said he saw that was very strange and at the end of the programme the army guys hated him becuase they believe he made that up to become famous personally i dont believe that bit of it

wow that actually captured my imagination very interesting

is there a way i can edit the title, because i want to make this thread more broad, like any conpiracy theories or beliefs such as JFK, 9/11, ghosts, UFO's etc???

Or spell conspiracy right on the title? ;)

was reading further about it and apparently people think they saw a lighthouse.-_-
If that is true i have lost all faith in the army.

nah it couldnt have been the lighthouse because if i remeber correctly it was very far away and it dosnt explain the blue and red lights that where seen, why the animals all went crazy, and the increase radiation they found in some places

i would love to know what really happened

nah it couldnt have been the lighthouse because if i remeber correctly it was very far away and it dosnt explain the blue and red lights that where seen, why the animals all went crazy, and the increase radiation they found in some places

i would love to know what really happened
apparently that was made up as they were near an arable farmhouse that had no animals. and about the background radiation experts at the UK’s National Radiological Protection Board said that the equipment they used was intended for measuring large amounts of radiation not background radiation so their readings were meaningless.8-| haven't read anything about the the lights.

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

I think the JFK assasination theory is the one i believ in the most but i just find it hard to believe that people would be able to hide the truth from people so effectively.

Back