Conspiracy Theories

• Thread starter Thread starter Lewis
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 67
  • Views Views 5K
oh yeah i heard about that, it could have been part of a tree trnk or something flying off and hitting it??

Remember hearing about both these. The wind turbine to me seemed strange because one of the rota blades actually broke off and disapeared with no aircrafts reported missing or damaged around tht time.

I love conspiricies.

i can understand the ice explaination or mechanical failure but just a bit suspect if ya ask me

i enjoy reading about conspiracys but i dont believe in any of the major ones like moon landing/9-11, just think people pick at little things and make it into a story.

There was one I liked. In 1900 on a small isand in the north of Scotland there was a lighthouse on the island and 3 lighthous men there to opperate it. But overnight all 3 of them disapeared without a trace.

i enjoy reading about conspiracys but i dont believe in any of the major ones like moon landing/9-11, just think people pick at little things and make it into a story.

same here really but the 9/11 thing bakes my head sometimes. i believe the towers part. that was a terrible tragedy that makes my skin crawl everytime i see it but the pentagon part doesn't make sense to me. too much to mention but there's loads of programs and vids knocking about if you wanna read em and are not sure what i'm on about

There was one I liked. In 1900 on a small isand in the north of Scotland there was a lighthouse on the island and 3 lighthous men there to opperate it. But overnight all 3 of them disapeared without a trace.

yeah we had to do somethin about that ouple weeks ago in school

i reckon they drowned in the sea, like they went to get some fish for the next day or something, the boat capsized and they drowned

A freak wave probably got them like the story suggests. Cool little mystery though.

yeah thats what i thought. strange people still talk about it yet it seems like their is a pretty plausible explination

if you guys like spooky movies watch the ring and paranormal activity, both deal with mysteries.

There was a storm that night and a large wave took one of them into the sea and the other 2 tried to save him and were killed also.

yeah thats what i thought. strange people still talk about it yet it seems like their is a pretty plausible explination

It's just how the world works to be fair. It's kind of like how science explains things, but Religion and belief in God is rife.

The Mothman Prophesy was on the other week but never got to watch it. Like mystereys like Mothman and the Jersey Devel and that. Being Scottish I like Scottish folklore stories.

**** i never knew anythin like that waas happening!!

back this time, extra hour in bed

spring forward, fall back

thats how i remember

Back