Phew, right thats all the players season stats posted, im off to work

Well happy with crudders development pass completion and tackle succession both awesome. Just need to stop getting sent off!!

I seem to be pretty good defensively but I'm ***** on the other end of the pitch...

May 2014

England Under 19's Euro Qualifiers

View attachment 421014

Like i said the starting 11 is heavily based on our two teams with 8 out of the first 11 from one of the FM Base teams and we score all of the goals, Duzgun Captains the side, Tomlinson gets another MOM and its George not Crudders who gets sent off.

View attachment 421013

England under 19's had Samwells to thank as they win a close fought match with Georgia while Centre Back Andy Clark put in a brilliant shift at the back.

View attachment 421012

Oosh look at Crudders! I dont think you see a perfect 10 very often!​

World Cup Squads 2014

So first of in the 30 man pre lims Belgium picked Adam Moore and Michael Hanson while Bosnia and Herz picked winger Armin Tala.

View attachment 421011View attachment 421010

Unfortunately while Armin Tala and Adam Moore will be heading to Brazil Hanson got cut when the squads went down to 23.​

Right guys remember to like your own players screenshot so i know your still following over 20 people have already done so but it would help with the rotation policy to be fair if a few players had dropped out, i wont sell them i just wont play them as much and people who have liked their player will get preference

Loving this so far, nice to see my guy is doing well, but can't even reach 7.00 or higher rating? Darnnn, but keep it up man!
Yeah thats a strange one considering he has 10 clean sheets in 28 games.

Right im off to bed, power keeps going on and off! Im down in rainy and windy penzance just around the corner from the harbour and prom going to be a bad night