Right i have just gone through the whole story so far and will drop every player into the reserves who has not been a part of the thread since creating their player let me know asap if i have posted your player and you follow, smaller squads will help the rest of you get game time though

So here they are

Ryan Cheek
David Tasker
James Roots
Radosloav Nikolov
Shamus Lally
Armin Tala

So its only 7 players over the two teams and 49 players we have so not too bad but it will help the rest of you

8th-9th August 2014

Skybet Championship Matchday 2

View attachment 420528View attachment 420527

The Blues gain an impressive victory against recently relegated Cardiff thanks to a very early Tomlinson goal while United beat Derby with strikers Waddell and Smith scoring either side of a Will Hughes wondergoal.​

Great start Cool, good for my player to get a 8.7 rating.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

23rd August 2014

View attachment 420492View attachment 420493

The Blues drop more points as they have another high scoring draw with another late goal causing them heartache after Sky Walkers brace early on. While United gained an impressive win against Reading with Henderson and Foxx scoring goals either side of half time.​

26th August 2014

Capital One Cup 2nd round

View attachment 420477View attachment 420476

Both teams get knocked out of the Cup in only the second round with United getting resoundly beaten by promotion rivals Cardiff while the Blues had an amazing end to end game with Premiership side Everton as they take them all the way to extra time before an individual error cost them.

Duzgun Regrets Howler

View attachment 420475

Key Player Philip Out for 6 Weeks

View attachment 420474

29th - 30th August 2014

Skybet Championship Matchday 5

View attachment 420467View attachment 420466

Yes both teams continue their good starts to the league as the Blues have 3 late goals in a short amount of time to turn the game on its head as Scottish centre back Kris Stuart scores a brace with Singh getting a goal too, while United have another Scotsman in Lachlan Waddell to thank as he gets a couple of goals including a 90th minute winner.

Skybet Championship - League Table

View attachment 420464

I know its only early on in the season but its nice to see us top two already with United above the Blues for once!

Player Stats

View attachment 420463

Waddell and Sky Walker are in the top 5 for the goalscoring charts while we have 4 of the top 5 for the top average ratings while despite getting 3 yellow cards already this season Houghton does not top the Dirty ******* chart.​

We've not had a game without at least someone getting booked, and we seem to end up with 10 men every 2-3 games :p