Coolmcool's FM Base Team

• Thread starter Thread starter coolmcool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 179K
Right so thats the summer transfers done next update will be how the league is going at the end of december

Liverpool Sack David Moyes

View attachment 397936

Our mate Moyes has been in charge of half of the teams in the Premier League now and im surprised Liverpool brought him in the first place after being Everton and Man Utd Manager along with a spell at Arsenal too.​

2.5 mill. looking back at it, what a steal west brom got haha. suprised no one else has tried to get me, hopefully will get into england squad after this season :)

Carson John Kemp

View attachment 548000View attachment 548002

Kemp will be desperate for a move in the summer transfer window after another disappointing season with Swansea only managing a couple of games as he plays most of his matches this season with the reserves.​

definately reckon my players stamina doesn't help me! i want to retire and become a manager XD

definately reckon my players stamina doesn't help me! i want to retire and become a manager XD
But it cant be fatigue too much as you play for the reserves plenty, Conordinho has only slightly better stamina and he played almost 40 games!

But it cant be fatigue too much as you play for the reserves plenty, Conordinho has only slightly better stamina and he played almost 40 games!

who knows whats wrong then lol, my guy just hasn't got what it takes.

Maybe it's because I'm a striker so don't have to work as much as a midfielder, or his manager might just not play a formation that his position fits in to

End Of December 2021

Premier League Table and Player Stats

View attachment 397366

Man City top the league at the moment but its recently promoted FM Base United who are the leagues surprise package currently lying in 5th place, 3 places ahead of FM Base FC but they do have a couple of games in hand.

Player Stats

View attachment 397356

34 year old Doumbia tops the Golden Boot chart whilst Lachlan Waddell has had an impressive start to his Man Utd career in 4th place with 12 league goals. Duckworth is running round a lot and currently sits in second place of the assists charts.​

FM Base FC And FM Base United Transfer Histories For the 2021/2022 Season

View attachment 397216View attachment 397215

FM Base FC

So the Blues spent big again with their only real big deal going out being Adam Moore for ?15.5 Million whilst they brought in the likes of Denswil and Ginter along with a couple of other players to bring their spending to ?70 Million

FM Base United

Boier the created GK was the big player to leave United in the January transfer window for PSG whilst United strengthened their squad a lot with some young and hungry players so they now have the quantity in the side but im still unsure about the quality.​

Back