• Thread starter Thread starter coolmcool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 179K
May 2021 - End Of Season

FM Base United

Championship Table and Stats

View attachment 399737View attachment 399736

United reach 100 points in the Championship as they easily slide back into the Premier League after 2 seasons in the wilderness with Doumbia key to their success with only Necid outshining him this season.

Right thats me all caught with another season done now everyone has a couple of days to get their requests in for screenshots, cut off point for when i will starting posting them will be Wednesday night

SS of Rao, please. Hopefully, I can leave Wales this season.

Finally I win the young player of the year award and to get the most assists record for Newcastle.

Right so i have collected all of the screenshots that have been requested will post them tomorrow night when i have more time to do them

Tolga Duzgun

View attachment 398298View attachment 398297

So Duzgun didnt play much at all for Man City this season only playing 1 game in the league with most of his action coming from the cup games.

Which was rather funny as despite only playing 6 times he played in the Capital One Cup and FA Cup Finals and City won them both so 2 trophies in 6 games is not a bad ratio.

View attachment 398296

Conordinho

View attachment 398229View attachment 398228

Conordinho doesnt quite manage his exploits from last season with Everton but 14 goals in just over 30 games is nothing to be sniffed out and hes also a starter in the England team now having played in all of their games this season.

Back