Coolmcool's FM Base Team

• Thread starter Thread starter coolmcool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 179K
Allan Pikkpoiss

View attachment 393556View attachment 393555

Pikkpoiss's season has only just started but hes a mainstay in the side this season after missing all of last year due to injury, He has managed to make it back into the Estonia lineup too, with his contract up this season hopefully a move back to England could be on the cards.​

such a poor move, 11 games in 4 years at Swansea is dreadful, I should move to league 1 or something!
I know man, i just dont understand why you havent kicked up a fuss and asked for the move yet another season at Swansea will be the death of him

right so im all caught up, Heres to a big Summer Transfer Window and some big bucks being spent

December 31st 2022

Premier League Table

View attachment 393264

The Blues are sitting pretty up in 3rd at the moment after missing out on Europe altogether last season whilst United are struggling in mid table thanks to a Europa League fixture congestion.

Player Stats

View attachment 393263

Waddell tops the Golden Boot chart with 18 goals, 4 clear of his nearest rival and teammate Januzaj whilst Duckworth has the honour of running around the most with Andy Clark making the top 5 for most yellow cards.

Can you get someone in the game to make Wilkzz realise That he should move to a better club?!??

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Can you get someone in the game to make Wilkzz realise That he should move to a better club?!??

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Shall i take over Newcastle and transfer list him? Even im starting to think he should move now, He does have another pretty awesome season this year

Back