Coolmcool's FM Base Team

• Thread starter Thread starter coolmcool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 179K
Shall i take over Newcastle and transfer list him? Even im starting to think he should move now, He does have another pretty awesome season this year

Yeah, as long as he moves to a team with Champion League!! Lol

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Looks like Waddell is tearing the premier league up :D
Hes a beast, Probably between him and Luke Sky Walker with whos turned into the best striker. Samwells needs to move on from United as your keeping him out of the side whilst Whorder, Smith, Mason, Singh are not up to much but Conordinho has had a good few seasons.

May 2023

Premier League Table End

View attachment 392731

United ended the season down in 11th whilst the Blues comfortably gained 3rd place and will be playing in the Champions League again this season after missing out last year.

Player Stats

View attachment 392730

Waddell wins the Premier League Golden Boot by a mile with 26 goals with Duckworth and Wilkzz making the top 5 on the assists chart.
Waddell had the 4th highest average rating and was joint top in the most man of the matches in a stellar season for Manchester United​

Right so thats me all caught up try and get your screenshots in tonight/tomorrow as i have the day off tomorrow so will be able to post them up quicker.

SS of Wilkzz please. Great to win player of the year.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

right guys get your requests in, Will be a short window to request them today as i will post them up tonight whilst im off work

Back