Coolmcool's FM Base Team

• Thread starter Thread starter coolmcool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 179K
May 2024 - End Of Season

Premier League Table

View attachment 390691

Poor season for both sides as United should really be trying to push for a Europa League place with the money they must have after the big stadium move and the money coming in from it now whilst the Blues spent over ?100 Million and did worse this season than last year!

The Blues did have a good Champions League campaign though reaching the semi finals. They had amazing home form thrashing teams and then would lose the away leg but managed to scape past Bayern and PSG but Arsenal were a step too far.

View attachment 390685

Player Stats

View attachment 390684

A bit of a poor season for the created players as Ryan Foxx's 5 man of the matches is the only create player stat to make the top 5 of any of the stats this season with the likes of Waddell, Wilkzz and Duckworth nowhere to be seen.​

Right thats me all caught up for another season i will post Pikkpoiss and Blackenbauers screenshots today whilst everyone else has a couple of days to request their screenshots too. Some players are getting into their 30's now so i will be interested to see if anyone retires next season

Ss of naterr please.

Can you also put a screen shot of gagsi Taylor. The expensive south African that fm base signed

Right thats me all caught up for another season i will post Pikkpoiss and Blackenbauers screenshots today whilst everyone else has a couple of days to request their screenshots too. Some players are getting into their 30's now so i will be interested to see if anyone retires next season

I'll probably be the first one. I'm 33 yo. hahaa...

A Sky Walker screenie by any chance? I wonder if he was the striking force behind a successful few matches for San Marino?

A Sky Walker screenie by any chance? I wonder if he was the striking force behind a successful few matches for San Marino?
Will post your screenie with everyone elses but Sky Walker is the San Marino Captain and Star Player and is currently equal with the all time top goalscorer on 8 goals but your around 20 odd caps of the most apps record and their last win came around 3 seaons ago against Gibraltar. In the 10 seasons you have played for San Marino only 6 other players have scored and none of them more than once so 8 is pretty good

I'll probably retire soon hope i go into management lol can't be any worse than my playing career! SS Carson john Kemp please.

right will give everyone an extra couple of days to request screenies as not many people want them so far so theirs no point simming the new season yet.

Back