Coolmcool's FM Base Team

• Thread starter Thread starter coolmcool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 179K
Conordinho

View attachment 391333View attachment 391332

Conordinho scores 13 league goals for the 3rd season in a row after scoring 20 goals 4 seasons ago hes been stuck on that number ever since but hes also become a key player for England in recent times and is closing in on 50 caps for England.

Hmmm cant get the screenshots to upload at the moment hopefully the site fix the problem by the time i get home from work tonight

I've just caught up on the thread after getting back from traveling. I saw my guy move to Southampton a couple of seasons ago so when its time Screen Shot time can I get a bit of an update on what he's been up too career wise. Cheers

SS of Pikkpoiss, if possible.

I've just caught up on the thread after getting back from traveling. I saw my guy move to Southampton a couple of seasons ago so when its time Screen Shot time can I get a bit of an update on what he's been up too career wise. Cheers

Got the screenshots so will try and post them up today, I havent been able to get onto FMBase the past couple of days so will be putting out a lot of updates today

Consortium Complete FM Base United Takeover

View attachment 390697

It was heavily touted that Paul Lambert would be replaced but i have reached the end of May and hes managed to cling onto his job.

Back