Not a single SS with the corner routine. I would love a video with some examples, but from what i've read in here, what you do is to put the FBs in the corners and the rest on original so the wingers can get a sort of short cross, then shot or cross to another player.

correct?

Now try it with a Conference North side. Get to the champions league final in 6 seasons, then we might download it. Picking big clubs to test it with is not exactly difficult. Oh look, lots more in the tactics/download forum.

We really should stop the under 10s from posting. (6)

Now try it with a Conference North side. Get to the champions league final in 6 seasons, then we might download it. Picking big clubs to test it with is not exactly difficult. Oh look, lots more in the tactics/download forum.

We really should stop the under 10s from posting. (6)

Villa is Media pred 15(and one of most popular english team abroad)... test it u self in conference if u like ill testing it with my favourite fm team.. tactic is very good villa test proove it

So this is a corner tactic? Corners are set pieces, and is separate from the tactic. So, basically we can use any tactic we'd like and just plug in your set piece instructions? So, is your tactic designed to produced a lot of set piece attempts, and then along with your set piece instructions, it is suppose to produce a lot? I don't want to increase the amount of corner attempts. I want my forwards to get the goals. I just want to be more efficient with setpieces when they do come around.