i am talking about defending throw ins ....i am conceding goals and ccc like ****

You could always post it as it its now as a test and see if people could make improvements?

So here it is.... remember it is a test version, so i hope that u will find the way to make it even better... i hope u will enjoy.. thanks. NO OI.s , training is by default .... PLUG N PLAY ... GOOD LUCK

View attachment 278956

The left striker has no PI's, should it be like that?

View attachment 278116

latest release was messed up... i uploaded a tactic with some weird swaping positions and so on.... i was working on tweaking and fixing it a little bit.... so here is a new release ...please tell me your results with it... i am sure this can be better , but it worked with every team i tested with.... so

no oi and default training

View attachment 827816

latest release was messed up... i uploaded a tactic with some weird swaping positions and so on.... i was working on tweaking and fixing it a little bit.... so here is a new release ...please tell me your results with it... i am sure this can be better , but it worked with every team i tested with.... so

no oi and default training

Hey , how is your results ?

HERE IT IS! I RECREATED TE TACTIC FROM 2014 CALLED DANILO. DONT HAVE TIME TO WRITE ABOUT IT... BUT HERE IS A LINK SO U CAN TRY IT... U CAN PLAY WITH ANY TEAM THAT U WANT.... IT WORKS WONDERFULLY. GIVE ME A FEEDBACK WITH YOUR RESULTS... U CAN PLAY WITH OI/S BUT I RECOMMEND U TO ONLY TIGHT MARK, CLOSE DOWN AND TACKLE HARD ON ALL THEIR MC/S . THANKS AND I WILL GIVE YOU MORE DETAILS LATER ... SEE U

View attachment 268074