You can untick al the players, you wish to lurk outside, then tick one set to lurk, untick, then tick another set to lurk, untick, then ocne u've done them all tick them all and lurk should be their default

Ehm. Where can I untick? Can't see a tick-box in neither set piece creator or the quick bar...

I really need a corner tactic guys. ATM I'm running with inswung near post corners with all players on fwd except one CB attacking each post. Help me out guys :O

Last edited:
This is maybe the wrong thread. BUT it is as said a set piece... here goes... anyone came up with a awesome throw´in tactic. We all know Stoke have their ****** up "Delap" Shotton" business. hehehehehehhe

Strangely enough, i scored by far biggest amount of goals from set-pieces in one of my saves where i just picked best takers.

Entire season i was drooling at how awesome my corner/free kick tactics must be, but when i checked it after season , it turned out everything was completely random.

Hi,

Sorry to bring up an old thread but i was reading this and someone said this does not work on the newer patch. I would like to have a decent corner schedule in place and like the amount of goals this creates.

Is there a way to play previous patches on steam?

4 people back
1 att near
1 lurk
1 short
1 challenge keeper
1 go forward
1 arrive from deep.

You can untick al the players, you wish to lurk outside, then tick one set to lurk, untick, then tick another set to lurk, untick, then ocne u've done them all tick them all and lurk should be their default

No you can't.

I get a lot of goals from corners from:
Aim: near post

DCL: Attack Near Post
DCR: Challenge Keeper
ST: Attack Ball from Deep

1 FB @ stay back if needed, 1 FB @ Stay Back
The rest of the players all "Go Forward"

I use this one and my CB always scores 15/20 times for season (tested with very different teams); sorry but is in italian ... I hope that could be understood looking at Real Madrid players roles ...

Always short ones and right footed taker for left sided corners and vice-versa

corner.png