This setup seems to be working pretty good for me. Note the GK he will go foward if we need a goal and have a corner in 90+ min. I have not tested this for a full season, but the number of chances from corners is much higher with this setup:

hxfDZe9.jpg

the above is not the same as the original corner tactic made by the FMV..

I've tested it and it scores less than any other corner setup :)

I'm getting a goal plus a game. You know what they say, you can have the best tools in the world but if the guy using them is hopeless.......

you have to put the file in the "set pieces" folder from fm 16. it's a subfolder at the same place where you have the tactics folder.

Unfortunately 0 goals from corner in 14 matches, using exactly instructions as OP and downloaded file. Maybe it doesn`t works while using simulated result? The same happened on FM 10 bug corner routine when going on holiday.

Edit: Got my first goal from corner after using instant result instead of simulated match

I'm getting a goal plus a game. You know what they say, you can have the best tools in the world but if the guy using them is hopeless.......

Hi mate, just to clarify...
Have my best corner taker on the corner, and make sure he is one of the players who is set to back...that should be alright shouldnt it??

ATTENTION

It has to be very clear that for my corner routine you need to put the right people in the right place. It isn't just plug and play. So be aware for the following things:

- make sure your best corner kick taker takes the corners
- make sure the two players on the edge of the box are technically skilled and are capable of dribbling and long shots

It has to be very clear that for my corner routine you need to put the right people in the right place. It isn't just plug and play. So be aware for the following things:

- make sure your best corner kick taker takes the corners
- make sure the two players on the edge of the box are technically skilled and are capable of dribbling and long shots

I did exactly like that, but bottomed goals from corner on league, maybe it`s because I`m playing with a lesser team or because I`m simulating matches (instant result). I get many corners every game but I fail to convert them into goals.

I did exactly like that, but bottomed goals from corner on league, maybe it`s because I`m playing with a lesser team or because I`m simulating matches (instant result). I get many corners every game but I fail to convert them into goals.

It has been tested by Guido with Tottenham and i have used it in every game i played. On lower levels indeed the amount of goals are scored are less then with better quality players. The fact still remains that the opponent doesn't close down your players on the edge of the box quick enough so there is always a goal scoring opportunity there.

About the simulation remark, i always watch my games extended or full so that might be a factor, not sure though.

This just happened twice in a pre-season game so it does work (but maybe only with better teams).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkyKAMevtZU

Last edited: