It has been tested by Guido with Tottenham and i have used it in every game i played. On lower levels indeed the amount of goals are scored are less then with better quality players. The fact still remains that the opponent doesn't close down your players on the edge of the box quick enough so there is always a goal scoring opportunity there.

About the simulation remark, i always watch my games extended or full so that might be a factor, not sure though.

This just happened twice in a pre-season game so it does work (but maybe only with better teams).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkyKAMevtZU

Where is the other player who attack from deep or lurk outside? I noticed that most of time my attack from deep player is marked, corner goes too much inside penalty area or the delivery is poor, with my lurk outside player receiving the ball in bad conditions to shoot, getting closed down easily. Corner taker got 15 attribute for corners and player lurking outside 15 long shots, 14 first touch, 14 dribbling, player attacking from deep got -1 on all those attributes relative to the player lurking outside.

same **** happens here. i have no doubt it works when guido and others say so but i think there's a variable missing somewhere.

Where is the other player who attack from deep or lurk outside? I noticed that most of time my attack from deep player is marked, corner goes too much inside penalty area or the delivery is poor, with my lurk outside player receiving the ball in bad conditions to shoot, getting closed down easily. Corner taker got 15 attribute for corners and player lurking outside 15 long shots, 14 first touch, 14 dribbling, player attacking from deep got -1 on all those attributes relative to the player lurking outside.

Can you make a short clip from one of your corners? Or some screens so i can take a look?

Can you make a short clip from one of your corners? Or some screens so i can take a look?

I don`t have a clip but here are some SS from corners from the same game.
Guy with t-shirt number 7 is attacking from deep. Number 11 (subbed by 15) is lurking outside area.

Some corners are going into the crowded box.
On a situation opposition number 5 is marking my number 7 when the ball is going to him, happened 2 or 3 more times on this match.
Sometimes we get what we want, ball going directly to my player lurking outside, but sometimes it seems to go a bit too far, so he must collect the ball, turn around and by that time he got closed down by opposition marker.
On some situations it seems a perfect corner but my striker (11/15) don`t know exactly if he should shoot or he takes too long trying to dribble.

What may be happening on those ideal situations is that I`m using Knap Dam busters tactic that has shoot less often PI for most players, including both lurking outside/attacking from deep, I will try assigning DM or DR/DL to be outside area and see if it gets better

I don`t have a clip but here are some SS from corners from the same game.
Guy with t-shirt number 7 is attacking from deep. Number 11 (subbed by 15) is lurking outside area.

Some corners are going into the crowded box.
On a situation opposition number 5 is marking my number 7 when the ball is going to him, happened 2 or 3 more times on this match.
Sometimes we get what we want, ball going directly to my player lurking outside, but sometimes it seems to go a bit too far, so he must collect the ball, turn around and by that time he got closed down by opposition marker.
On some situations it seems a perfect corner but my striker (11/15) don`t know exactly if he should shoot or he takes too long trying to dribble.

What may be happening on those ideal situations is that I`m using Knap Dam busters tactic that has shoot less often PI for most players, including both lurking outside/attacking from deep, I will try assigning DM or DR/DL to be outside area and see if it gets better

I have the same **** going on like you do but still this routine gives me a goal a game on average. Schweinsteiger at times scores two in one game and other games he just wastes every chance he gets from the corner routine.

Sorry to be thick but what is the link that ACTUALLY works as I can see two links... Which one is it?

Here a goal from my last game

[video=youtube;ulthWdbyfic]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulthWdbyfic[/video]

I have the same **** going on like you do but still this routine gives me a goal a game on average. Schweinsteiger at times scores two in one game and other games he just wastes every chance he gets from the corner routine.

who been taking your corners?

Can you also put up the actual screen shot of set pieces and the download link as they not same, and i'll put on op as people complaining they not the same

who been taking your corners?

Can you also put up the actual screen shot of set pieces and the download link as they not same, and i'll put on op as people complaining they not the same

Downloadlink:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1vb3ltkhw65yfmw/Attacker.fmf?dl=0

Screen:
riylaye.png

Important:
This setup was used by myself specified for the players at that time. Just make sure your best corner kick taker is taking the corners and that the two players outside the box have a good attribute for long shots.

Nine corner goals in 29 matches so far in the EPL, Barkley puts them in for fun. Best corner tactic I've found so far. Good work, thanks!

For some reason the corner routine is just shooting it into the penalty area and not outside the box

For some reason the corner routine is just shooting it into the penalty area and not outside the box

Are the two players outside the box completely free or wandering into the box? I sometimes have this and then the ball ends in the box. This also happens when my corner kick taker sucks at taking corners (lower levels). It also happens randomly .. maybe a practical joke from SI, i dont know.

Nine corner goals in 29 matches so far in the EPL, Barkley puts them in for fun. Best corner tactic I've found so far. Good work, thanks!

You mean for this setup veteran posted on previous page?