Targetman
Also contains the following pre season schedules:
Pre Season Defenders
Pre Season Midfielders
Pre Season Forwards
and an extra Injury programme.

VERSION 2 NOW RELEASED!
Changes from Version 1:
-New Defensive Midfielder programme, not so dramatically decreased shooting attributes
-Pre Season programmes for Defenders, Midfielders and Forwards. Set to very high workload, reduce if you want less injuries.

VERSION 3 NOW RELEASED!
Changes from version 2:
-New Defender programme with no finishing training. Composure SHOULD be trained with individual training.
-Injury training to avoid people geeting injured again during their recovery.

DOWNLOAD SCHEDULE HERE!

Anyone having problems downloading senior schedule can use these links:
http://www.fmgreece.gr/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=273&t=31776
http://www.sortitoutsi.net/forum/topic/48932-costas-training/page__p__1275110&#entry1275110
At the end of the first post there is an attachment called Costas Training 11.3.tsh or Costas Training 11.3.rar
Click there to download the schedule.

YOUTH TRAINING SCHEDULE NOW RELEASED!
Νow you can download also youth training schedules. Although based on my senior schedules there are not just a lighter copy of them,they were adjusted in order to get the best out of your youth players.
Youth training file contains the following schedules:
Goalkeeper
Defender
Fullback
Defensive Midfielder
Midfielder
Attacking midfielder
Winger
Striker
Also contains the following pre season schedules:
Pre Season Defenders
Pre Season Midfielders
Pre Season Forwards

DOWNLOAD YOUTH SCHEDULE HERE!

Anyone having problems downloading youth schedule can use these links:
http://www.fmgreece.gr/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=273&t=31776
http://www.sortitoutsi.net/forum/topic/48932-costas-training/
At the end of the first post there is an attachment called Costas Youth Training 11.1.tsh or Costas Youth Training 11.1.rar
Click there to download the schedule.

Feel free to express any criticism (negative or positive) in order to help me improve the schedule.

Last edited:
Sorry not to post the full set but I have to agree with Fazio at 500 grand. IMO easily the best defender you can get for that price. Tall, good in the air etc etc. Bought him for Arsenal and performs well every time. If your a top team and need a cheap backup thats also very good in his own right, Fazio is a great option

sorry not to post the full set but i have to agree with fazio at 500 grand. Imo easily the best defender you can get for that price. Tall, good in the air etc etc. Bought him for arsenal and performs well every time. If your a top team and need a cheap backup thats also very good in his own right, fazio is a great option

wtf !!!!!

After many tests had the following results:
20,5 days of injury per player every year, only 7,7 of them because of training

Last edited:
Benzema before and after-Targetman schedule.
Ozil before and after-Attacking midfielder schedule.
Khedira before and after- Midfielder schedule.

Last edited:
You can check positions at tactic creator. Finishing, first touch, heading, anticipation, bravery, determination, teamwork, workrate, jumping and strength.

Currently working on an improved version of the schedule. Focus on improving the defensive midfielder programme. Any feedback from those used the training will be appreciated!Also working on a pre-season programme.Very good results until now.

Last edited:
great job mate, better than all the others, duncs for example has far too many roles, keeping it simple is best. once tht dmc is sorted let me know, cheers

not to pee on your parade, but firstly you are Real Madrid, you have and can have the best of the best coaches and staff, secondly the players have not changed that much over the two year period! I am quite sure that their (Benz, Ozil, Khedira's) PA has at least 20-40 points to jump and I feel as though they could have been even better on different training, they have not increased that much.

I have Nani and in 6 months he has nearly surpassed that type of increase of your players using Dunc's training schedule and my own individual ones I make for the players.

good job none the less on the players, they have increased and look great.

not to pee on your parade, but firstly you are Real Madrid, you have and can have the best of the best coaches and staff, secondly the players have not changed that much over the two year period! I am quite sure that their (Benz, Ozil, Khedira's) PA has at least 20-40 points to jump and I feel as though they could have been even better on different training, they have not increased that much.

I have Nani and in 6 months he has nearly surpassed that type of increase of your players using Dunc's training schedule and my own individual ones I make for the players.

good job none the less on the players, they have increased and look great.
These are my coaches and my training facilities. I used the real ones, i did not even assigned them....

ainte elladara!!!!!!!!!!!mpravo re file....................dn m les,vlepeis syntoma apotelesmata h perimeneis ligo????

---------- Post added at 04:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 AM ----------

chekare to diko m thread k an 9es zhta m oti 9eleis,gia ellhnes dn 9a thrisw seira protereothtas

ainte elladara!!!!!!!!!!!mpravo re file....................dn m les,vlepeis syntoma apotelesmata h perimeneis ligo????
sinithos meta apo dyo mines arxizoun na anevainiun ta attributes. oso kalitera facilities kai coaches toso grigorotera...

sinithos meta apo dyo mines arxizoun na anevainiun ta attributes. oso kalitera facilities kai coaches toso grigorotera...

dld me liverpool p exei xeirotera facilities apo thn real 9a parei kanena 4mhno???????

dld me liverpool p exei xeirotera facilities apo thn real 9a parei kanena 4mhno???????
oxi den nomizo.kai me rimini pou ksekinisa,apo serie c2, arxisan na anevainoun noris.kai milame gia tragika facilities...

oxi den nomizo.kai me rimini pou ksekinisa,apo serie c2, arxisan na anevainoun noris.kai milame gia tragika facilities...
ok tote.......9a to katevasw kai 9a s pw............euxaristw..........

please keep to English guys, this is Fm-Base.co.uk :wub: