How to make them work?

---------- Post added at 01:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 AM ----------

Shahzal, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

??

How to make them work?

---------- Post added at 01:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 AM ----------

Shahzal, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

??
version 2 was not approved...now everything ok,you can download it!

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

Could you upload it on file front... it seems that the schedule is very good, but now i have problems with fm-base and cannot download. :S
it must be ok right now!!!

i cant download this, i wait for the time to expire and then get a page with loads of funny writing at the top but no download

i cant download this, i wait for the time to expire and then get a page with loads of funny writing at the top but no download
I can download it normally, i see now problem! However here is an alternative link:
http://www.fmgreece.gr/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=273&t=31776
At the end of the first post there is an attachment called Costas Training 11.2.tsh
Download it from there...

---------- Post added at 03:16 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 05:08 PM ----------

Currently working on youth training schedules! Release date 15/12!

Last edited:
How do i get it on to my game looks great but what folder do i put it in?

How do i get it on to my game looks great but what folder do i put it in?
Export them to your Schedules file or any other file you want. Then at your game go to Training then Schedules, Manage Schedules, Import and browse for the file.

I'm using this with Barcelona right now but they seem to dislike it.Does it affect their game?I'm new to FM.

I'm using this with Barcelona right now but they seem to dislike it.Does it affect their game?I'm new to FM.

Yes, your players will get tired if they feel the training workload is too heavy.

many players (southampton) complain it over workload, maybe because there are many old players in my team. But, in youth team, they also complain. I adjust several but it not effective.