Laffles

are you thinking if changing formation? I think the way you have set up the 451 is really good, nice balance of attack and defend with that formation.

laffles

Is counter attack ticked?

I made some changes and i want to test it with my milan team...perfect roles for milan.

Laffles

are you thinking if changing formation? I think the way you have set up the 451 is really good, nice balance of attack and defend with that formation.
I wont be changing the formation, I like the balance, just tweaking roles and stuff now. Defence is amazing, I finished a spurs season, finished 3rd conceded 7 in all competitions. Too many draws/unconvincing wins though :/ still not happy. At least I have a base to work from now..

Only 7 conceded! That's amazing! Take it you didn't score too much though?

This one could be "away" tactic, it is good in defence, the attacking minded tactic, that you are working on, could be "home" tactic :)

Cheers!

This one could be "away" tactic, it is good in defence, the attacking minded tactic, that you are working on, could be "home" tactic :)

Cheers!
The point is I'm making a tactic for any team to be effective home or away. I think I've cracked it too...

Looking forward to hearing how you get on, keep us updated.

Cracking stats there! Shame you only got the 1 goal though, but just a friendly, so not too important. Take it Airdrie didn't get much chances against you though?

They didn't have anything. They barely got out of their own half..