Really looking forward to this!
All I know is that it won't be a 'Wonder Tactic' It'll just be solid at EVERY level. From Lower League to Champions League. A tactic for any team. Seeing as its got-
-Elements of possession football (Mainly as a defensive tool)
-Effective Counter-Attacks
-Good balance of Attack & Defence
and it's only taken me 5 years to come close -.-

Well I hope it continues to go well, I fancy starting up a cheeky Chelsea or Barca game, and use this.

I just set up my own tactic using this as a template, same formation, a few role changes and a few team instruction changes but the rest is very similar and although I cant give you a screenshot because I have just quit the game. But my first friendly as Arsenal again Bury (I know not a difficult game) finished 6-0 to me, 5CCC's and 72% possesion. Should be a very good tactic.

I just set up my own tactic using this as a template, same formation, a few role changes and a few team instruction changes but the rest is very similar and although I cant give you a screenshot because I have just quit the game. But my first friendly as Arsenal again Bury (I know not a difficult game) finished 6-0 to me, 5CCC's and 72% possesion. Should be a very good tactic.

Well, I just lost 4-0 to Fulham.
I believe something about this game is horribly flawed. Beat Chelsea 2-0, Liverpool 2-0, Arsenal 3-0, Stoke 4-1, Man City 1-0, Norwich 5-0 and Southampton 1-0 only to lose to Villa 3-0, Swansea 1-0 and now Fulham 4-0. We've been very good in all the games but then we will just collapse. Something must be wrong with the defensive side...

Well, I just lost 4-0 to Fulham.
I believe something about this game is horribly flawed. Beat Chelsea 2-0, Liverpool 2-0, Arsenal 3-0, Stoke 4-1, Man City 1-0, Norwich 5-0 and Southampton 1-0 only to lose to Villa 3-0, Swansea 1-0 and now Fulham 4-0. We've been very good in all the games but then we will just collapse. Something must be wrong with the defensive side...

I dont know, why you complaining...these results are great! Its not only tactic, but also training, preparation, fit players, teamtalk and so on...

FM is really difficult this year, so dont worry and be happy :D

When can i expect your tactic uploaded? I really want to test it and tweak it.

Unlucky there laffles. Hopefully you can figure out the defensive snags. Although keeping clean sheets against Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal and Man City is really good considering your Wigan!

Unlucky there laffles. Hopefully you can figure out the defensive snags. Although keeping clean sheets against Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal and Man City is really good considering your Wigan!
Wigan are amazing. Fact.
Changed the formation, seems like its now exploiting something in the ME.

Is the 4231 using two MC's?

also how is it going with Chelsea?