Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really a story is it.?

You have been posting a picture in each update and then 3-4 lines.

Best thing to do is, do it in sections. So play Pre-Season and all your Pre-Season game. Then do a big update, gives people more to read make the layout neat and tidy and more people will start to follow.

Then Update after each month writing a little about each game how the team played who the best players of the month was ect ect,

If you keep doing this every update no 1 will really follow.

Not really a story is it.?

You have been posting a picture in each update and then 3-4 lines.

Best thing to do is, do it in sections. So play Pre-Season and all your Pre-Season game. Then do a big update, gives people more to read make the layout neat and tidy and more people will start to follow.

Then Update after each month writing a little about each game how the team played who the best players of the month was ect ect,

If you keep doing this every update no 1 will really follow.

humm let me see, not my first story, humm i know how to lay one out, was only transfers that have been done throughout the day and thats how i do my transfers:) soo if u have any agrevances pm me otherwise ur just stirring un necessary **** and seasons 2 games in and oh no posts:O woah sumone assumed i was a nooby douchebag tht dint have a clue, wait before u post please:)

August

Well this was a good enuogh month for us 3 wins and 1 lose

A well fought victory against fellow strugglers wigan which may well be important at the end of the season

View attachment 45969

bad luck for us we only got beat 1-0 the biggest problem being we didnt take our chances.

View attachment 45968

good cup victory against southampton, no doubt it will be a massive boost

View attachment 45970

and well it was 4-0 against hull im delighted and adrian geting a hatrick well in son

View attachment 45967

amm well its been a bit hard to judge our player of the month but id say it would have to be adrian for his wonderful ahtrick against hull.

View attachment 45971

Makes me wonder what would happen if real-life managers were that ambitious about their clubs....

September:
"Ah, screw it guys, let's call it a day and try again next season"

Lol. Why close it? You have got to September and I think you could really go far with Bolton. You have brought in some class signings and got rid of players for good prices. You get 9 points out of 12 as well. You should definitely carry on! Unless you are a QPR manager of course. ;)

im away on hols to eng and this save is on my comp amd i nli ahve my laptop so seing since i wudnt be able to play it for a week well i thought this thread would be well a bit pointless. still have the save though so when i get back il prob do a new thred?

Status
Not open for further replies.