iv'e used V1 around 6 - 8 matches in my ManCity save, won all the matches scored too many goals and i guess i conceeded only 2 and it was from the Spurs and the familiatry didn't reach 100%, true that i have a strong team but the tactic is much better than my previous one, i hope you create a 4231 or a 433 with a poacher or AF infront cause i realy would like to start a new save with Inter build around ICARDI

thnx and keep it up

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Thanks for this tactic. It's really great.
Been using V2 since it came out and I won 3 seasons.
The only issue I got with it is vs better teams its difficult to win.
I am now in my 4th season so I have totally new team entirely made for this tactic, since I'm Anderlecht and my players always want to leave to bigger clubs.. Passing and vision is key tho.
good tactic! Now I need a more defensive one ^^

Thanks for this tactic. It's really great.
Been using V2 since it came out and I won 3 seasons.
The only issue I got with it is vs better teams its difficult to win.
I am now in my 4th season so I have totally new team entirely made for this tactic, since I'm Anderlecht and my players always want to leave to bigger clubs.. Passing and vision is key tho.
good tactic! Now I need a more defensive one ^^

Play with this tactic View attachment 118428

NO OI'S, Assistant manager Training, I'am in Champions League Final for the second Time, first one I won. I win evry thing in Portugal last two years. Very strong defence and a great football...

It's CR_Force 3-3-2-2 With somme changes...

pacific castlebar

Well I would try it, its already at 80% preparation but the problem is that my best players are attacking midfielders :p so I would need to sell those and get more central defenders. Maybe next transfer window.. Ill try the tactic in champions league vs better teams.

Gonna Try this V3 as tried Jesaustralia433 for half a season and didnt do that Good so here goes , With Liverpool by the way !

Thank you for this great tactic crosta5
Finally a tactic with beautiful play AND results
Strong defense , amazing attack , both strikers are scoring and midfields too sometimes

Thank you for this great tactic crosta5
Finally a tactic with beautiful play AND results
Strong defense , amazing attack , both strikers are scoring and midfields too sometimes

which one mate?
4312 or 3322?

Wonderful the 3322....i hope to still working when the final patch comes...

Hi Mate
I'm using the 3322 with Lyon and i'm first in ligue 1
Only 9 goals conceded in 25 games and 46 scored
Wow! Very impressing.
Keep the sheet clean is always the most important thing.

Crosta could you make a 3-4-3 tactic similar to Conte's Chelsea?