The 3322 is working immensely good for lower leagues. It got my Fortuna Köln side, predicted to finish 14th in the german third division promoted with ease. You just don't concede and mostly score more than your opponent, which is unlikely for that level but I love it. I rotated a lower league tweaked crazy433 and your 442 diamond the season before and finished 8th. Then I changed to your 3322 and the 3-4-3 watford tactics for the upcoming season, never looked back.

Now we're sitting 2nd after half of the season in the second division, straight in the first year after promotion. I definetely cannot argue, great piece of work!

Last edited:
The 3322 is working immensely good for lower leagues. It got my Fortuna Köln side, predicted to finish 14th in the german third division promoted with ease. You just don't concede and mostly score more than your opponent, which is unlikely for that level but I love it. I rotated a lower league tweaked crazy433 and your 442 diamond the season before and finished 8th. Then I changed to your 3322 and the 3-4-3 watford tactics for the upcoming season, never looked back.

Now we're sitting 2nd after half of the season in the second division, straight in the first year after promotion. I definetely cannot argue, great piece of work!

Thank You Mate

Does the tactic (4-3-1-2) still work after latest patch? And the other version?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk

Hi Dears,
a question to all the people using 3322.
Any tip to protect the lead? Sometimes i'm struggling in the last 10-20 minutes and most of times my opponent scores a gol in that timeframe.
I've tried several changes but I find none of them really effective

Hi Dears,
a question to all the people using 3322.
Any tip to protect the lead? Sometimes i'm struggling in the last 10-20 minutes and most of times my opponent scores a gol in that timeframe.
I've tried several changes but I find none of them really effective
Here's what I'm doing -

Change the WBs to defend, and the CMs to support duty both. Reset the team instructions, go defensive, tick higher tempo, fairly wide, slightly higher dline, close down more, retain possession and waste time. Concede very rarely! :)

Here's what I'm doing -

Change the WBs to defend, and the CMs to support duty both. Reset the team instructions, go defensive, tick higher tempo, fairly wide, slightly higher dline, close down more, retain possession and waste time. Concede very rarely! :)

Many thanks Code X. I'll try this setting for sure!

Has anyone noticed a drop in performance since new patch?
Only played a handful of games but something doesn't seem right.
Just wanted to see if anyone else was struggling or just me.