Cracked the code!!!Nezza +Tanaka PLUG AND PLAY FANS PLEASE READ

jcrook88

Reaction score
Hello to all,

Firstly let me introduce myself, my name is james, i am a football manager addict since way back in the mid 90s and the championship manager era.Every year i try to create my own tactic, i have made a few that i am very proud of in the past but usually end up on here, looking for the geniuses who are far superior tactically than i will ever be to solve my unsolved issues and to talk to others who are passionate about football, and this game, like myself. This had brought me much success over the years, until this season when i have failed and failed over and over, until now.

Now the term 'plug and play' is used to describe a tactic that you simply upload, pick a team and let the points come easily to your team, all you have to do is make sure training is done correctly, your morale is high, and your team play for you (team talks, contracts, talk to player etc). Now i hate to dissapoint any of you, but after days and days of trying to find a plug and play tactic i have to tell you, just like real life, fm has finally decided that no one team ever plays exactly the same way every match, so if you expect to win using only one tactic it is going to be very very difficult, dont take my word for it just read through the forums and you will see i am talking sense.BUT...I do have a resolution for any of you willing to try my formulae out. I say formulae it is actually very simple and before i continue i must credit 'the better half' for unknowingly enspiring me towards this outcome.

Now i know after such a build up you will be expecting me to come out with some long confusing sequence to follow to get results, im not,what i am telling you is only a few things, plug and play DOES still exist, jut not as it has in the past. All you need to do to win is have two tactics in your tactic list. One very good attacking one for games at home against teams you should beat and for very very easy away games, and one very good defensive counter attack tactic for tough home games and all away games. If this doesnt work for you then please take the game back to the store because you must be playing you goalie upfront or something.

Finally i have a suggestion for tactics to use based on the latest match engine update 13.2.3, this is only the two tactic combo that i use and please feel free to find to of your own. Obviously at the start of any new save simply wait 2-3 months for team to gel and tactics to become fluid.

Nezza super 442 to be proud of.......This is your attacking tactic

Tanaka 4 6 0 .....This is your defensive counter tactic

Both of these tactics can be found on this website from the tactical discussion page, sorry i havent uploaded them i am a total novice when it comes to doing these threads :(

The theory of how to use these tactics is mine...BUT....All credit goes to tanaka and nezza i had nothing at all to do with creating these masterpieces, I can 99.9% guarantee you that this combo will bring great success to almost any team with good to half decent players, if it doesnt please dont abuse me im simply trying to help you out!

Feel free to ask me anything i have quite a good fm knowledge and if i cannot answer there are many people on this great site who can, thanx for reading and good luck :)

The theory of how to use these tactics is mine

hey buddy :)

um, no offense but I am about 100% sure that most people around the world have adopted this approach now and in the past....

you have selected 2 pre-programmed downloadable tactics (whose are both very good to my knowledge, I have yet to try any of them out, but from feedback they seem really good) to use for home and away..

you have given no "insight" into anything more than a simple Fm player would already know :)

TBH is a great tactician, but I think common sense should have prevailed a long time ago with regards to the approach :)

I am sure if you started a poll you would see that at least 85% of people here have a "go to tactic" for home games and sometimes away games against easier opposition and one "defensive/countering" tactic when away from home or up against big teams..

and at least 45% of them have created these tactics themselves..

i agree but am simply trying to help the people who keeo complaining about plug and play not working, that is all mate, im not claiming to be a genius and i wont argue with someone like you who has far more knowledge than me, thenks for the cooment :)

the reason i put this up was that i saw atleast 100 different comments saying 'this tactic is **** blah blah blah' and i wanted these same people to read this before attacking ppl like you who create very good tactics that dont deserve to be called useless becoz someone controlling wigan tried to go to barca and go all out attak, really am not trying to offend anyone or claim any glory here mate i just found two tactics that for me atleast work wonderfully together so thought ppl who are struggling should try, your complete madness was a very nice tactic btw thanks :)

how do the strikers perform in the tactic? who scores the most goals, left or right?

i agree but am simply trying to help the people who keeo complaining about plug and play not working, that is all mate, im not claiming to be a genius and i wont argue with someone like you who has far more knowledge than me, thenks for the cooment :)

fully noted mate :) I understand, was not having a go at all :) was just stating my opinion

there will always be people like that mate, regardless of these threads or anyone releasing a tactic, we will get people saying it :)

I appreciate the thread to prevent it, but its farting against thunder :p

the reason i put this up was that i saw atleast 100 different comments saying 'this tactic is **** blah blah blah' and i wanted these same people to read this before attacking ppl like you who create very good tactics that dont deserve to be called useless becoz someone controlling wigan tried to go to barca and go all out attak, really am not trying to offend anyone or claim any glory here mate i just found two tactics that for me atleast work wonderfully together so thought ppl who are struggling should try, your complete madness was a very nice tactic btw thanks :)

never said you were mate :)

hahaha, I must say, since Fm13 a lot of people are actually starting to understand that it is not always the tactic, yes sometimes it is the tactic at the end of the day but there is so much more that goes into making a good run of results..

Fm12 was 85% good/great tactic - 10% players - 5% team talks -
Fm13 is like 35% good tactic - 10 players/stats - 15% team talks (morale) 20% match prep etc

never said you were mate :)

hahaha, I must say, since Fm13 a lot of people are actually starting to understand that it is not always the tactic, yes sometimes it is the tactic at the end of the day but there is so much more that goes into making a good run of results..

Fm12 was 85% good/great tactic - 10% players - 5% team talks -
Fm13 is like 35% good tactic - 10 players/stats - 15% team talks (morale) 20% match prep etc

I couldn't agree more with this, been using three tactics for four patches and apart from a few little tweaks between patches based on players they're not changed much at all.
So much more of it goes into keeping players happy and prepared for games which is great, also certain player types tend to fit better into certain teams which makes signing new players even more of a pain at times :p
No more playing 424 with Neymar and Cavani and scoring 150 a season.

how do the strikers perform in the tactic? who scores the most goals, left or right?

Agreed maybe the left one slightly higher, but the whole team scored loads of goals its a great tactic

Great post mate. Link for the tanaka tactic?

EDIT: also, is the tanaka tactic working in the new patch?

Last edited:
another tip for any newcomers on here that dont know the basics. always buy wellington nem and ademilson at the start of any new save :)

another tip for any newcomers on here that dont know the basics. always buy wellington nem and ademilson at the start of any new save :)

thats all well and good saying that but most dont play with team that have the cash to buy them

well any team with 3 million can buy admeilson and wellington is 5 million and they both end up being world class players in 2/3 seasons

i signed both for swansea at the start, ok i admit maybe in lower divisions it is different but any top flight club that isnt going bankrupt could easily afford these two even if it meant selling couple, very easily

well any team with 3 million can buy admeilson and wellington is 5 million and they both end up being world class players in 2/3 seasons

well im playing with fc utd and even if i sell every body i would get like 5k would have to sell the ground as well but its not mine thats the point i was getting at but will try the 2 tac for home and away see how i do

lol ok mate i have to be honest your gonna struggle to get them to play there, please dont bite my head of tho im just trying to help :(

lol ok mate i have to be honest your gonna struggle to get them to play there, please dont bite my head of tho im just trying to help :(

sorry if it came off like that i did not mean it like that