Craig Levein's First Squad

Iwelumo is absolutely honkin! One of the worst to pull on the Scotland top! Overall im happy with the squad, and delighted Boyd is back! However, Ross Mcormack should definately be in the squad along with Stephen McManus!

Things are starting to look positive for Scotland again, and hopefully Levien brings back the passion and feel good factor we had inder Walter and Big Eck!

Prague Oct 2010!! Can't wait! We WILL finish 2nd!

Charlie Adam is not a bad player. Not too disapointed hes in there the only one that I dont agree with is Iwulemo.

Iwelumo is not an international quality striker but beggers can't be choosers,wouldn't mind seeing Leigh Griffiths in the squad? I know he's playing 1st division with Dundee but he did score on his Scotland B cap debut and he looks a good prospect?
Snodgrass should definetley be there as well as Chris Burke,by all accounts he's having a good season with Cardiff although MacCormack hasn't been playing as much this season and thats probably why he isn't involved?
Overall very happy and feeling positive!

Charlie Adam has been at Rangers for 8 years and success of Murrayfield however he was hounded by the fans every week for playing and hindered his performances. I think he was the best player last season in the first 0-0 Old Firm.

I'm not a Scotland man, but I thought that Cardiff's MacCormack had retired.

Charlie Adam has been at Rangers for 8 years and success of Murrayfield however he was hounded by the fans every week for playing and hindered his performances. I think he was the best player last season in the first 0-0 Old Firm.

Yeh saw his intodays paper crying about how all the Rangers fans called him fat, which for a footballer he is/was

I'm not a Scotland man, but I thought that Cardiff's MacCormack had retired.

From football in general or internationally? Hes only 22/23 btw

Actually thinking about it. I think hes right. I remember Ross retiring due to having a son in Scotland he doesn't see enough and will use the weekends of international duties to head up and see him or so the story goes.

Internationally retired....like I say I may be wrong.

You are :) He only broke into the team last season, played decently and had no problems with management (one of the few, teeheehehe) so hopefully he'll have a long and successful international career

Well Im happy that Webster is there. He played for my local team and he even had the privilege of going to the same high school as me!! Of course, he wouldnt have known when he was younger, but a privilege none-the-less :D

If you read my post satanasangel you'll see the truth unless it was Chris Burke I've been thinking of.

If you read my post satanasangel you'll see the truth unless it was Chris Burke I've been thinking of.

I suppose Burke has all but retired. Refuses (understanably) friendly call ups as its the only chance he has to see his kid, and he's not really good enough just to get himself in there for a competitive game playing in the Championship for Cardiff, so doesnt have a great chance of seeing much international football

I think Burke is good enough to merit that. We have nobody else like him that can play in that wide right position. His performances this year have been amazing.

I understand why he wants to see his family though.

I'm pretty sure it was MacCormack that want's to see his kid in Scotland? Didn't think he retired though?
Chris Burke should definetly be in there we're crying out for width!