Crash dumps, failed to set up graphics and XML errors

I have been experiencing problems with crash dumps on every save on FM 2012. It begins well but when I reach the end of the first season I start having crash dumps, and crashes at the beginning of matches. The thing is I don't know how to fix it. On FM 11 Ifollowed all steps and finally re-installed the game but there was no use. However, after I had been away for a week the crash dumps somehow magically had dissapeared. Now however, they wouldn't dissapear and the strange thing is that they happen on every save in relatively the same time.
I checked the graphics and they are all .png
I have never used the editor or FMRT.
Although I have around 150 000 player loaded in the beginning of the game I think that it is normal because my computer is good (4 GB ram and a good processor) and in previous versions of the game I had loaded the same ammount of players on a much slower computer. Also, I have seen people load around 220 000 players on worse computers and still not having crash dumps, so I doubt that this is the problem (plus that I am playing with a eastern-european team and I need many leagues loaded in order to be able to choose players)
Any ideas how can I solve the problem?

everytime i go to play a game on my fm 2012 it says about xml speed line! and just freezes what can i do to stop this! Please help otherwise my fm will never work again LOL!

when i click to start the match the game crashes... i have had this problem earlier... basically i cannot play in 3d... when i put te game in 2d it works fine.. would love to play te game in 3d... i would like know if any1 can help me fix this problem...

When I try to delete settings folder i get the message:
"Cannot delete Profile1.xml: The file or directory is corrupted or unreadable"???

Please help

12.1.1 keeps crashing what a waste of pure laziness by SI, Very Disappointed.

whenever I try and holiday games it always crashes... I tried loading a small database with Enlgand only and it still crashes! I am using all default skins etc and only have 1 premiership logo pack!

does anyone have the same problem?

Would this just be down to faulty RAM hardware etc?

I also know all the tips on how to clear crash dumps etc.. I do it all the time :) my game also crashes normally! lol!

AMD Duo core 4.4ghz
2gb RAM
Gt 430 1gb DDR3 RAM

cheers,

Neil

Monster processor and ropey RAM specs there Neil, time for an upgrade!

No idea if the RAM is causing your crashes, have you removed the logos you mentioned to eliminate them as a cause?

Monster processor and ropey RAM specs there Neil, time for an upgrade!

No idea if the RAM is causing your crashes, have you removed the logos you mentioned to eliminate them as a cause?
Hi Jake,

the pc is around 5 years old already (CPU, RAM and MOBO) I think it could be the RAM, my pc makes a lot of noise when my aircon is off (it heats up really quickly, think I need to take it apart and clean it up as it is most likely dirty as a whores *******)

but on a lighter note, this is my present to myself next month (after I buy the engagement ring for the missus :p)

Buy Intel Core i5 Overclocked 4.5GHz GTX 570 SLI Custom Built Extreme Gaming PC at Evetech.co.za

I deleted everything, cleared the cache, deleted application data file (fixtures are now known as matches and clean sheets are no known as shutouts, **** Americans :)

still crashing, had the blue screen of death when I was 3:0 up vs Pool in the first 23 minutes creating 4 ccc's already lol! so bleek!

It is time for a new pc, I think taht is the only way to fix the problem! my hardware must be faulty by now...

sorted it out :)

cleaned my hardware, was full of dust :) works like a charm now!

I've tried all solutions i can find on the net but im still getting the crash dump message. I usually get the message when i switch to my desktop. I play fm 2012 at work more than at home, so everytime someone comes near my machine i have to Alt+Tab to an excel document. More often than not now, it'll with crash dump when i flick away from FM 2012. I've had this game since its release date and never had a problem up until a week ago.

Anyone got any other suggestions?

Thanks

I've tried all solutions i can find on the net but im still getting the crash dump message. I usually get the message when i switch to my desktop. I play fm 2012 at work more than at home, so everytime someone comes near my machine i have to Alt+Tab to an excel document. More often than not now, it'll with crash dump when i flick away from FM 2012. I've had this game since its release date and never had a problem up until a week ago.

Anyone got any other suggestions?

Thanks
lol :) high five for playing at work mate! commitment!

try playing in windowed mode, I know its not the best (I have never done it though) but it could solve your slight problem, you could just minimize it or bring up the full page Excel sheet to cover it :)

So I am trying to download some databases but whenever I try and download them when they are in a .xml I always get the "unknown file or damaged file" error message, if I follow the steps for the .xml error will that fix it?

A serious error was encounterd and the allpication will close.
An error file had been generated in: C:/Users/Documents/Sports Interactve/Football Manager 2012/ Crash dumps/FM 2012 v12.1.1.244099 (2012.2.26.18.23.57)/dmp
got that message help?!

Thanks, I had an xml parsing error every time I clicked play on a game, but I have read this and it works :D

I'm having problems with crashing about 5 seasons into a game I'm really enjoying. I don't know for sure, but I think this is because the database has grown too large. Is there a way to salvage this game? I'm planning to go on vacation until the end of my current season and to cut about half of my leagues. Can I change database size in any other way in a game in progress?

Thanks.

View attachment 231862 everytime i try load my game i get this message, ive done pretty much everything that has been said to try an fix it, nothing has worked,
can anyone help? really dont wanna start again!?