• Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dont care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Glocken73

Reaction score
Was reading in the paper today that they are the least favourite giant killers because of the fact that they are trying to buy success which doesnt go down to well with most people. I still want them to beat utd but was wondering what everyone else thought on this??

Was reading in the paper today that they are the least favourite giant killers because of the fact that they are trying to buy success which doesnt go down to well with most people. I still want them to beat utd but was wondering what everyone else thought on this??

Could you post some of thier recent transfers compared with other in their league coz otherwise we don't really know how they are doing it coz it's not like they are City?

well they didnt but major name players like city have but the season before they were only about 8th or 9th in league and are now 2nd!!! They bought the 1st and 2nd top scorers of last years blue square premier Matt Tubbs and Richard brodie (250k) which is a fair amount for a non league team. They also bought Sergio Torres from peterborough i think which must have cost a fair bit!!

Well Fergie has said United will have a strong line up out, so it would certainly be a big shock if Crawley get anything out of the game. However United have given squad numbers to;

Joshua King No.41, Paul Pogba No.42, Ryan Tunnicliffe No.46 and Oliver Norwood No.47.

So they may all be involved in some way, possibly with Morrison also involved. Tunnicliffe is definately in the 20 man squad, but it obviously gets cut down to 18.

Crawley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

Well Fergie has said United will have a strong line up out, so it would certainly be a big shock if Crawley get anything out of the game. However United have given squad numbers to;

Joshua King No.41, Paul Pogba No.42, Ryan Tunnicliffe No.46 and Oliver Norwood No.47.

So they may all be involved in some way, possibly with Morrison also involved. Tunnicliffe is definately in the 20 man squad, but it obviously gets cut down to 18.
Sounds like fergie will be resting a few plaers, i think crawley have a chance!

It'll be a wonderful occasion and frankly I couldn't care less how they're getting their success (and who manages them). Heavy investment is hardly an unfair advantage, it's football.

I hope United win, of course, but it annoys me how the media have been so quick to badmouth Crawley.

I dont think Fergie will underestimate Crawley, they will be pumped for this! SAF will field a reasonable squad, wont want another Leeds scenario, being knocked out by a weak team (relative to MU I mean)

Being as they knocked us out, they may as well go and beat United, soo...

COME ON CRAWLEY!

United supporters will vote for United. Every non-United supporter will vote Crawley. I don't think most people care who the opposition is, as long as we lose. :(

United supporters will vote for United. Every non-United supporter will vote Crawley. I don't think most people care who the opposition is, as long as we lose. :(

it aint that its cos i want crawley to win for the shock thats what the fa cup is all about

Manchester United everyday of the week. I hate both sides - but I simply can't stand anything about the s**mbags Crawley, digusting little club.

---------- Post added at 01:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 AM ----------

That's not true ;) Quite a lot of fans of Blue Square Premier clubs would love a United thrashing here.

The Sun are Crawley's shirt sponsors apparently.
I assume this means liverpool fans will be cheering us on.

According to the United website, they will play a team with players like Carrick, O'Shea and Wes Brown, which is quite unfair in my opinion. It'll be a cricket scoreline with those players playing, and that's not we want to watch :S

It'll be a wonderful occasion and frankly I couldn't care less how they're getting their success (and who manages them). Heavy investment is hardly an unfair advantage, it's football.

I hope United win, of course, but it annoys me how the media have been so quick to badmouth Crawley.

You might have a different view on that if the team you supported were in the same league as crawley!!!

Crawley are a disgrace of a team imo. Their coaching staff are cocky ***** who jump on the pitch whenever they score and shout at the ref for the whole game. Also they signed 23players this season. Cant stand them. I think every fan in the blue square hates Crawley.

Cmon United

Back