• Crawley Town

Votes: 26 60.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dont care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
According to the United website, they will play a team with players like Carrick, O'Shea and Wes Brown, which is quite unfair in my opinion. It'll be a cricket scoreline with those players playing, and that's not we want to watch :S

It's what I'd love to watch ;) with the whole United fanbase and most fans who have knowledge about Crawley.

According to the United website, they will play a team with players like Carrick, O'Shea and Wes Brown, which is quite unfair in my opinion. It'll be a cricket scoreline with those players playing, and that's not we want to watch :S
I dont think Fergie cares wheather you enjoy watching the match :S, results are what counts not making neutrals happy.

I dont think Fergie cares wheather you enjoy watching the match :S, results are what counts not making neutrals happy.

True, but it's not great for the game to see United win 7,8,9-0 personally :S

Anyway, here's Crawley's special new kit for the game :D

129750956047571-300x190.jpg

True, but it's not great for the game to see United win 7,8,9-0 personally :S

Anyway, here's Crawley's special new kit for the game :D

129750956047571-300x190.jpg

The sun are making them look as if they're a completely innocent club fgs.

They're getting a new kit just for that one game!!! havent they got enough already!!!

Come On Crawley!

TUUUBBBBBSSSSSSSSS!

Love To Be Hated.

Why is everyone hating on them saying they are sooo wrong.
From what I have heard all they have done is bought a couple of players.

come on Crawley take inspiration from us! :D

Why is everyone hating on them saying they are sooo wrong.
From what I have heard all they have done is bought a couple of players.
You don't know them..

We'd be here all night if I, and other BSP fans, were going to explain.

Part one.

1. The money - they think they can splash cash on any players who they think would realistically go to their tinpot club. People think it's been a miracle cup-run for them but they have bought a struggling-Championship quality side. They signed the two joint top scorers in the BSP last season assuming they'd have no problems winning every game 10-0. They've signed anyone (who's good) who's voiced in leaving a club.

2. The fans - Are mostly glory-hunters. They struggled to get 1,000 through the gates last season fgs, and at the start of this season until the locals noticed the FA Cup run. They bring 70 fans to each away game, and only bought 22 or something like that to our place on Tuesday - a much more important game in the complex of their season. Their record attendance is just over 4,100 and that is for their match vs Derby.. most of them had probably never been to a Crawley game or were just there for entertainment. They have by far the best squad in the league yet Luton are doubling their attendances, with AFC Wimbledon and Wrexham comfortable topping their attendances too, 4,630 turned up at the Wrexham vs Crawley game on Tuesday - more than Crawley's record attendance fgs.. tinpot?

Last edited:
You might have a different view on that if the team you supported were in the same league as crawley!!!
I probably wouldn't.

Begruding another team's success because they're getting financial backing is a bit pointless. They'll be out of your league soon enough.

Part one.

1. The money - they think they can splash cash on any players who they think would realistically go to their tinpot club. People think it's been a miracle cup-run for them but they have bought a struggling-Championship quality side. They signed the two joint top scorers in the BSP last season assuming they'd have no problems winning every game 10-0. They've signed anyone (who's good) who's voiced in leaving a club.

2. The fans - Are mostly glory-hunters. They struggled to get 1,000 through the gates last season fgs, and at the start of this season until the locals noticed the FA Cup run. They bring 70 fans to each away game, and only bought 22 or something like that to our place on Tuesday - a much more important game in the complex of their season. Their record attendance is just over 4,100 and that is for their match vs Derby.. most of them had probably never been to a Crawley game or were just there for entertainment. They have by far the best squad in the league yet Luton are doubling their attendances, with AFC Wimbledon and Wrexham comfortable topping their attendances too, 4,630 turned up at the Wrexham vs Crawley game on Tuesday - more than Crawley's record attendance fgs.. tinpot?

1. They have the right to buy who they want no? So what just coz other clubs don't have money it means Crawley cant spend any?
2. Does it really matter. Crawely, an unknown club, does something that will boost their rep, surely this would bring new fans. Also you cant call fans who support a non-league team a glory hunter.

Part two.

3. The manager(s) - Steve Evans. Most hated man in lower league football - and if Premiership fans knew about him he'd be the most hated man in football. Always talks completely out of his backside, and he's been done for fraud and scamming several times, so he's also a crook. Him and his assisstant (like the CUFC fan said before..) jump off the bench screaming as if they've won the Champions League when they score, because they're both s**t managers who've both never had success, and always try and con and cheat the ref at every opportunity. They always try and get opposition players sent-off, instruct their players to try and con the ref with blatant dives, and have both been sent to the dugout many times. Steve Evans especially, and had a 12 match touchline ban once for his antics. I don't think anyone actually likes this guy, and he also wears mascara for interviews.

Okay, that took shorter than I thought. Those are the main reasons, but there are more which I don't know about propely.

---------- Post added at 01:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 AM ----------

1. They have the right to buy who they want no? So what just coz other clubs don't have money it means Crawley cant spend any?
2. Does it really matter. Crawely, an unknown club, does something that will boost their rep, surely this would bring new fans. Also you cant call fans who support a non-league team a glory hunter.

1. I know, but everyone's making it sound like a fairytale fgs, when it's the equivalent of Sheffield United or Huddersfield making the fifth round ffs.

2. Yes, cos you'll all *** their 9,000 'supporters' tomorrow. 6,000 will be United fans or just not Crawley fans. Most of their fans go to games for entertainment.

1. I know, but everyone's making it sound like a fairytale fgs, when it's the equivalent of Sheffield United or Huddersfield making the fifth round ffs.

2. Yes, cos you'll all *** their 9,000 'supporters' tomorrow. 6,000 will be United fans or just not Crawley fans. Most of their fans go to games for entertainment.

It's not the equivalent really as they are a NON LEAGUE TEAM!!!!

The main reason I watch footy is for entertainment :S
If the main reason that you go the games and watch footy is so you support your local team is utter BS to me.
It's like going down to McD's every week to support your local McD's

They have taken away all the attention from plenty of other reputable giant killers when they themselves have hardly had the hardest of runs in the cup so far. Leyton Orient have had harder imo and they arent getting a mention at all. Crawley are still failing to pack out the stands despite there success in league and cup whilst plenty of other less succesful teams are easily topping crawleys attendance. The point is they are trying to base the team on money and succes when they hardly even have the fans in the first place to sustain it!!! whats the point!!!

I have to agree on their manager being a ****, he gave Clough some grief when he was at Burton, saying they were a pub team. He's just overall cockiness.

It's not the equivalent really as they are a NON LEAGUE TEAM!!!!

The main reason I watch footy is for entertainment :S
If the main reason that you go the games and watch footy is so you support your local team is utter BS to me.
It's like going down to McD's every week to support your local McD's

No, the main reason most people to go games for is to support their team.. with most games anyway. And wth with the McDonalds thing? :S I go there to eat, not support McDonalds. It's different - football is a sport/religion, McDonalds is a restaurant ffs.

And just because they're in non-league does not mean they have a squad of a struggling Championship team ffs.. nothing special..

Their manager is a real ****, he is like Mourinho but twice as cocky and even more of a *****.

Back