• Crawley Town

Votes: 26 60.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dont care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They have taken away all the attention from plenty of other reputable giant killers when they themselves have hardly had the hardest of runs in the cup so far. Leyton Orient have had harder imo and they arent getting a mention at all. Crawley are still failing to pack out the stands despite there success in league and cup whilst plenty of other less succesful teams are easily topping crawleys attendance. The point is they are trying to base the team on money and succes when they hardly even have the fans in the first place to sustain it!!! whats the point!!!

Agreed. And totally agreed with the Orient bit, Arsenal is a much harder game for them than United is for Crawley, Crawley have a better squad than Orient.

No, the main reason most people to go games for is to support their team.. with most games anyway. And wth with the McDonalds thing? :S I go there to eat, not support McDonalds. It's different - football is a sport/religion, McDonalds is a restaurant ffs.

And just because they're in non-league does not mean they have a squad of a struggling Championship team ffs.. nothing special..

Lol McD's was the shittest analogy bit what can you expect... I'm hungry.

Yeah I will watch a Man U game to support thema and for entertainment. The main reason I watch footy is for entertainment.
If footy wasn't about entertainment people wouldn't be going on about Barca's entertaining footy.

The manager seems nice enough...however Man Utd. will try crush them out there tomorrow.

Lol McD's was the shittest analogy bit what can you expect... I'm hungry.

Yeah I will watch a Man U game to support thema and for entertainment. The main reason I watch footy is for entertainment.
If footy wasn't about entertainment people wouldn't be going on about Barca's entertaining footy.
Suppose.. but surely you mainly watch United games to support the team?

And yes, neutral's watch Barcelona games for entertainment, including me, but I don't support them so it's for entertainment..

---------- Post added at 01:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 AM ----------

The manager seems nice enough...however Man Utd. will try crush them out there tomorrow.

That's Steve Evans in a nutshell mate..

Crawley, as it would be so funny and Willie Gibson plays for them, ex Dunfermline player (where I live) he just joined so yeah, 2-0 Gibson free kick and a Gibson ripper :P

Really don't like teams that "buy success". However I might have a bias opinion as Steve Evans (The Crawley Town Manager" Got Boston promoted into league twobut he's a nasty piece of work tries to get away with not paying tax and that sort of thing almost made boston go under. Because of the court issue they were put into the unibond :L

---------- Post added at 02:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 AM ----------

Their manager is a real ****, he is like Mourinho but twice as cocky and even more of a *****.

Wow said it nicely http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/lincolnshire/6116660.stm < read this A real scum :L
This almost made Boston go under.

Back