CRAZY 433 - BARCA: SUAREZ 88 GOALS + MESSI 65 GOALS + NEYMAR 43 GOALS IN 1ST SEASON

So I'm in my 2nd season with a Chelsea team that I previously used with a different tactic. I am just not having any luck with it. Conceding far too many goals, and not scoring nearly enough. I am also seeing far too many yellow and red cards for my players? Is anyone else having this issue?

I am 7 games in I have had 4 sending offs so far. I will screenshot my season's progress so far.

E8D3CEA7C59AAE91DCFB1906212E4DA84DAD2CB4

Thank you, best tactic i have played with in this FM.
3rd season with Sporting CP without signings, and using the youth players. This was the first season using the 433, and this was the result.
View attachment 103372

I have used this tactic with three clubs and it has been a huge succes - but I´m now using it with Atalanta also with great succes but this time I have a huge problem with bookings and red cards. In the three other saves it has not been such a problem but with Atalanta i have been booked 157 times in 35 games with 9 red cards in the same 35 games!

So my question is does it have a big affect to the tactic if I change the play aggressive or what the name is in english because with the current settings i have approx 2 suspended players out all the time?

Ps. I´m using the updated SPFC Tweak

I have used this tactic with three clubs and it has been a huge succes - but I´m now using it with Atalanta also with great succes but this time I have a huge problem with bookings and red cards. In the three other saves it has not been such a problem but with Atalanta i have been booked 157 times in 35 games with 9 red cards in the same 35 games!

So my question is does it have a big affect to the tactic if I change the play aggressive or what the name is in english because with the current settings i have approx 2 suspended players out all the time?

Ps. I´m using the updated SPFC Tweak

what do you do oi's and training and do you have link to tweak version ?

New 4-2-3-1 ...

I got new tac for 4-2-3-1 version with two Raumdeuters on both side.
The result came just really crazy ... you guys should take a look. :p
P/S: Tac will be posted later :)

Last edited:
[QUOTE = vinhtran810; 3078713] Je suis nouveau TAC pour 4-2-3-1 version avec deux Raumdeuters sur les deux côtés.
Le résultat est venu vraiment fou ... vous les gars devriez jeter un oeil. :p[/CITATION]
its beautiful you share?