CRAZY 433 - BARCA: SUAREZ 88 GOALS + MESSI 65 GOALS + NEYMAR 43 GOALS IN 1ST SEASON

yes. mive won the PL with a team full of arsenal players in year 2 (came in 2nd in year 1).

For my squad, i sold all non-english and non homegrown players, and limited my purchases to english 16 year olds. That means I have gedion zelalem and ainsley maitland niles starting in the middle of the park, etc etc. We won the PL the second season with this tactic. Iwobi, Walcott, and Akpom each had 25+ goals and 15+ assists at striker.

Currently giving this ago its blowing teams at home away 4-0 8-1 7-0 played 1 away so far and won 1-0 but did struggle could of easily lost it, will carry on till the end of the season and update

ps: i have a really strong team but ive been using some of the best tatics around and not won by that margin regularly early thoughts looks good :)

So far played 5 at home and 6 away blew every team away at home and lost 5 away games and drew to barca 4-4 away if you could get good results away would be brilliant but its shocking away every time a team attacks they look like they are going to score, this is with a quality regen team aswell. so i doubt it would do very well from the start :/ leaks to many goals away from home Home spot on tho :)

Still the only tatic that give me joy. Scores a lot! And most important the STRIKERS scores a lot. Still having great results... Of course, need some defensive improving. But is better than the burocratic tatics that are dominating the game right now...

Give it a try with: One DLP-D and two AP-A in midfield

Still the only tatic that give me joy. Scores a lot! And most important the STRIKERS scores a lot. Still having great results... Of course, need some defensive improving. But is better than the burocratic tatics that are dominating the game right now...

[QUOTE = vinhtran810; 3090043] Essayez-le avec: Un DLP-D et deux AP-A dans le milieu de terrain [/ QUOTE]

I like the potential of your tactics
All your tactics are great and thank you for your work but 4231V I like a lot, no new version?
Do you work on a new tactic?

Didn't play FM2017 in a while, starting again today. Used this 4-3-3 tactic a lot but which is best tweak.
Is it the SPFC Tweak 2 or a other one? And which OI do you recommend? Thanks!

I'm still playing FM16 but really would love to test this tactic.

Could someone please build this tactic for FM16 and place it for download?
Or maybe just paste a complete series of the screenshots for set pieces (attacking and defensive) plus players instructions?

Thanks in advance!

you should open this tactic. I love it, but i ve no idea about ppi's and player roles, team shape etc...

please share this with us :)

With so many tweaks I do not know which works better with patch 17.3 for a team like Barcelona, any suggestions? And not answer that for Barcelona all the táctica work. ;)