CRAZY 433 - BARCA: SUAREZ 88 GOALS + MESSI 65 GOALS + NEYMAR 43 GOALS IN 1ST SEASON

ui5h3DB.png

Challenge accepted.

Champions league final, years 3. And I won easily again the serie A.

I've made a very simple tweak with my underdog team that is working like a charm. This tweak is combined with the others mentioned here. I changed the mentality to "counter attack". It's absolutely incredible.

which oneareyou using?

Been playing 6 games. Won the first, after that it looks like the team does not now how to score. And the defensive is all gone. I am Middlesbrough with several good signings, playing in 2018 and I loose 0-5 man city, 1-5 against Tottenham. I am playing fm touch, i have tried all the tactics on the forum. Most of them are **** on fm touch. I don't now why is it like that, but it is proberly different from fm on computer.

Mixed feelings about this tactic. I got some great results with small teams in the Bundesliga (with the defensive tweaks), but it's also very leaky. Surely it'll work better when you have a top team with top strikers especially.

I've made a very simple tweak with my underdog team that is working like a charm. This tweak is combined with the others mentioned here. I changed the mentality to "counter attack". It's absolutely incredible.

My new tweak is also counter-attack

hi guys im using the original version in op,it just have the standard PI is that correct?

Second season with very few transfers. This is nowhere near the offensive machine that the original tactic was. But I think we hit something. Still, need more testing

o117eRG.png

Last edited:
original tactic with work ball in the box and redce tempo works fantastic for me

original tactic with work ball in the box and redce tempo works fantastic for me
Obvsly it does. The original tactic is a fantastic goal machine. You just need to tone it down for weaker teams