CRAZY 433 - BARCA: SUAREZ 88 GOALS + MESSI 65 GOALS + NEYMAR 43 GOALS IN 1ST SEASON

Tested with an average Watford side, just about to finish the season.
Scores for fun but leaky as previously stated but when focus is set to attack the scorelines vs the bigger sides can be annoying.

Found setting focus to control once away and clear in the game helps, tried defensive and contain, and the game just either died or we conceded.

36 games in 23-4-9 93 for and 57 against, 2nd in the league

View attachment 1089890View attachment 1089891

Did you try it with the changes for the away version?

Another tip for lesser teams (tweak version):

If you're getting a low shots on target ratio (e.g. 20 shots only 3 on target), drop the tempo to normal or even low.. It means your players don't have enough time to make the correct decision..

Didnt use it no. Away record in the end was 9-2-8 compared to a dominant 14-2-3 at home

I will try it on next season or file though.

Flunked the last 2 games and ended up finishing 4th but with Watford and little cash, this is good.

Another tip for lesser teams (tweak version):

If you're getting a low shots on target ratio (e.g. 20 shots only 3 on target), drop the tempo to normal or even low.. It means your players don't have enough time to make the correct decision..
You can also add "Work the Ball into the box"

any thoughts about goalkeeper distribution? I usually set to pass short or roll out to full backs but occasional long kicks actually seem more effective.

Finished season with Chelsea, won EPL and both Cups but im not that impressed.

Tactic is good in attack ( not even close as on SS from OP ) but leaking goals as ****. 45 conceded is way too much for any tactic on strong team as Chelsea. And my STs didnt score that much. Most goals from Diego Costa, 30 in 56 games.

Did u try the tweak?

After that humiliating defeat against real marid I decided to start a new save using the same tactic as I thought it was an accident... The most notable result were 7-0 against Man City, 5-3 away against real madrid and 6-0 away against AS Roma, but all these 3 teams are having a nightmare season:
View attachment 117207View attachment 117206View attachment 117205View attachment 117204

In La Liga I couldn't manage to won against none of the top teams: Atletico, Villareal, Malaga and Sevilla. Worst than that, I lost against them except against Sevilla which I draw:
View attachment 117203

Messi, Suarez and Neymar scored all together 21 goals meanwhile Alcacer scored 35...
View attachment 117202View attachment 117201View attachment 117200View attachment 117199

They had some problems with injuries, but still they didn't scored as they should when they played....

Arsenal Invincible

Hello guys,
I tried another save with Asernal with my tac and seems to be very good.
At the beginning of the season, I tried to buy DYBALA from Juventus at all cost, exchange Coquelin + Cash. Dybala is a great striker in FM17. He scored 67 and Sanchez scored 51.
My main Trio striker of this save are: Walcott, Sanchez, and Dybala in central.
Midfield: Xhaka, Ozil, and Ramsey, which Ozil plays DLP.
I got struggle by start of the season by choosing 3 midfielders.
But it started getting better during half of the season till the end.

Here is the outcome:

View attachment 117195View attachment 117183View attachment 117184View attachment 117185View attachment 117186View attachment 117187View attachment 117188View attachment 117189

Hello guys,
I tried another save with Asernal with my tac and seems to be very good.
At the beginning of the season, I tried to buy DYBALA from Juventus at all cost, exchange Coquelin + Cash. Dybala is a great striker in FM17. He scored 67 and Sanchez scored 51.
My main Trio striker of this save are: Walcott, Sanchez, and Dybala in central.
Midfield: Xhaka, Ozil, and Ramsey, which Ozil plays DLP.
I got struggle by start of the season by choosing 3 midfielders.
But it started getting better during half of the season till the end.

Here is the outcome:

View attachment 1089916View attachment 1089928View attachment 1089927View attachment 1089926View attachment 1089925View attachment 1089924View attachment 1089923View attachment 1089922

vinhtran810 upload you staff responsibilities please

Congratulations on the tactics, I'm using it in a career with a championship team second division of Gibraltar and I'm doing great !!!

Tested with Chelsea, home game with the original tactic, away and big matches with the tweaked one.

View attachment 117164
If you not consider the last 2 games this tactic is incredible, in 17 games i scored 43 goal and conceded only 6. Unfortunely I lost with united and liverpool.
I have only one question, why I cannot score more than 3/4 goal? In your screens you score much more.

Are the 2 tactics on the Opening post one for away and one for home ? or should i just set the instructions for the away games ?