don't have a print screen but I had once a tactic that look like this:
DL----DC----DC----DC----DR
DM

AML--------AMC-------AMR
ST

I was a small Spanish team and I was meant to get regulated and ended up nearly champion.

I posted a thread about this in the FM 11 tactics forum but I recently found a great article on the River Plate team of the 1940s: http://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/blog.php?b=2880 They were apparently the first team to use total football and they had a 3-2-5. Someone should try to implement it into FM. I unfortunately don't have the time nor the knowledge of football or Football Manager to do it well.

I would say my 3-1-2-1-3 tactic, also one of my favorites though.

This is probably my weirdest one

View attachment 111782

My attempt to re-create a tactic from the 1954 Hungary team

Results were average, could probably be made into a decent tactic by someone more adept at creating tactics

Wow, actually according to the article the 1950's Hungary team's (as well as a club team there named Vörös Lobogó) tactics were more or less based on La Maquina, and that Maygar's role as a withdrawn forward was imitating Pedernera's. I don't know anything about the Hungary team but I think I'd set up La Maquina similarly...except instead of two wide and three CF's I'd have two wide AM's, two AMC's, and a CF.