At last! we get this running! Thanks Mike!
Looks like I did overrate him a bit.. :)

Anyway, I have some values I want to discuss:

first touch: 13 is ok i guess but it is like he appears to have so much better first touch than walcott and gervinho... dont get me wrong but honestly I saw too many great through balls and some long balls that those two cant control yet he seems to always finds a way to do so... Anyway on a second though putting him between those two seems fair because gervais is a more enstablished player..
I

long shots 10 is bit low since none of his long shots gone astray, at least this season.. I will maybe do a compilation of all his tryed shots this year to make my point if I find time..

Technique I honestly forget writing something about this value 15 is the mobile value! This means that this is what SI thought of him before this impresive PL run(mobile does not have first touch so it might say something about it too)

creativity I can see that equal to his passing... 13 is better suited in my opinion he seems to have some great ideas that cannot fulfil most of the times because he gets wrong the strength of the pass not the accuracy.

flair: Is it true that this stat is not raised with training? if yes then it is a bit harsh...

agility: This is my biggest arguement.. I believe that this guy can twist and turn with so much grace, speed and unpredictability that it is a nightmare to mark.. Often 1 or 2 more players come to aid his marker and that is because his ability to get past his man.

pace: I find this valuation a bit odd not for the number but for the acceleration/pace ratio... Most people believe that chambo has a walcott type running, really good acceleration but because his pace is really good he does not reach top speed at once, thus better pace than acceleration.. I always believed that he had equal pace and acceleration... Anyway judging from what I saw from the opinions in http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...derkids/92243-alex-chamberlain-underated.html a 17,17 value is the most popular..

natural fitness: Is there any reason why you put this lower than the SI evaluation when he played in a less competitive league? He Played great agaist manU although he was ill during the week(if we believe that this wasnt a Wenger's way to ease the funs for subbing him) and he had a late fitness test with knee problem before his superb display against blackburn.

Nice Start though, I really want to see what others think..

Chamberlain is quick hence why i say 16, but his real strength is his ability to get up speed very. quickly, hence 17 for acceleration

you have to remember he has only play 9 games, he could just be in a small bit of good form, so SI will be cautious

natural fitness, this is a tough one for me, not sure if he is just decently fit or whether he is being over protected by Wenger. Being fit for southampton isnt the same as being fit in the premierleague.

wont get a -pa that high, ramseys has only been that high because of long term injury and SI dont change the PA of players on long term injury. I expect ramseys PA to drop

We updated him today with your suggested values but with 15 tech and 16 acceleration. The problem is the ca now, we haven't changed it so I fear a drop in his stats..

We updated him today with your suggested values but with 15 tech and 16 acceleration. The problem is the ca now, we haven't changed it so I fear a drop in his stats..

his PA needs to be around 154.

although having looked at him, he may actually be too good now.

you mean CA right? This High with this stats? What is the CA of lucas moura, iker munian and the like? They have the same potential as Chambo I believe although with better stats than what we ended up now..

You still think that his PA should be fixed at 168?

you mean CA right? This High with this stats? What is the CA of lucas moura, iker munian and the like? They have the same potential as Chambo I believe although with better stats than what we ended up now..

You still think that his PA should be fixed at 168?

yeah i mean CA should be that, somewhere between 146 and 154.

either 168, or -9, cant justify anything higher than that. Having though about it, i'd leave it at -9.

I guess we don't know how to use fmrte.. Chambo start dropping, to much his ca I assume.. I guess we sould change the ca to make it work.. Any ideas on the value?

I've heard that Chamberlain has run 100m in 10.9s - i'd say that warrants a 17 pace rating?

my opinion 17accel 18pace, but this is a different story.. we already ended up with some stats with 16 for both... I won't push it any further, my friends already gave me this one, they could clearly just argue since he is **** in the patch we are playing...

the big question is how the @#$@ gonna make those attributes stay and hopefully improve via training...

I assume I have to raise CA as well.. but there is no formula to know how much regarding the stat raises...