JohnCowell

Reaction score
Greetings,

Is it possible to create your own player for FM2011 who can then be bought on a free by any club. I want to create myself and live the dream that never happened.

Cheers
John

Ofcourse you can. Just use the editor and create whoever you like. :)

Aw live the dream. You can use the editor to do it but I think you can also do some future regen thing in a file? Or you could, it seems kind of old school so you probably just have to use the Editor that comes with your game.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePE9k3IvVXE[/ame]

Yes you can, using the editor

Last edited:
Yep through FMRTE (edit while you in the game) or using the official editor from SI in program files i believe

I've got FMRTE downloaded but I've only used it to compare tactics/selection against mine. I'm still bottom of the npower league 1 though, lol.

How do I create myself? Do I change name of existing player? I want to add myself not replace someone else. Is that possible?

Yes, use the editor that came with the game, however you will have to start a new game for the changes to take effect.

I've got FMRTE downloaded but I've only used it to compare tactics/selection against mine. I'm still bottom of the npower league 1 though, lol.

How do I create myself? Do I change name of existing player? I want to add myself not replace someone else. Is that possible?

One piece of advice: If you change an existing player/ gens name - make sure you hit the magnifying glass. I changed the first name of a gen on an old save, but didnt hit the MG I just typed it over, and it replaced eeeveryone with that name. i.e I changed 'Hiro Nakamura' to 'John Nakamura' just by highlighting and typing. Every instance of 'Hiro' became 'John' it was a ****** nightmare. It was like a British colonisation of Japan.

Last edited:
Can someone tell me how to create a player using FMRTE? I can't even search for any player now. I do a wildcard search and it returns no one even though I have my game loaded. What's going on?

---------- Post added at 02:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 AM ----------

Hmm I can search players now. Do I edit an existing player or can I duplicate?

that's a shame coz I'm half way through a season

---------- Post added at 02:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 AM ----------

ok, I got it sorted now , thanks

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 AM ----------

Hmmm, well I create the player using official editor then start a new game (11.2.1) but when I do player search my new player doesn't show up. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

that's a shame coz I'm half way through a season

---------- Post added at 02:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 AM ----------

ok, I got it sorted now , thanks

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 AM ----------

Hmmm, well I create the player using official editor then start a new game (11.2.1) but when I do player search my new player doesn't show up. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

If you use FMRTE, your player won't be there if you start a new game. If you use the official editor, your player won't be there until you start a new game.

I've started the game, clicked continue a few times but I still can't find my new player when searching players (with no filter) Very odd, I must be doing something wrong.

P.S. I used official editor.

I've started the game, clicked continue a few times but I still can't find my new player when searching players (with no filter) Very odd, I must be doing something wrong.

P.S. I used official editor.
Did you tick your edited database when you start your new game?

Yes I ticked the editor file. I started a new game again to make sure. Must be something else I'm missing.