Hernanes

Reaction score
Hi,

I want to know if it is possible to create a sugar daddy with the fm editor. I wanted to give Malaga a foreground sugar daddy, but I don't know how I should make it. If it isn't possible. Are there any other tools to create a sugar daddy apart fmrte? I have a mac so fmrte won't work.

thx

you have a lot of questions mate :) this is about your 12 thread in 2 days :) why not start a thread called Hernanes' Questions in FM11 thread and put all your questions you have in there and we will try and answer them all instead of starting new threads all the time?

Can somebody explain me how I can add one if it ins't too long? Or are there any sites which explain that.

sorry if I made too many threads. Yes I think I need my own forum^^

Yes, all you need to do is go into the teams finances in the Editor and if I remember rightly, there is just a tick box titles "Sugar Daddy" or "Team has Sugar Daddy" Something along those lines, as simple as that :)

The problem is that I can't open the editor. They say that they couldn't find a database and if my installation wasn't corrupt. Perhaps I have the Editor in the wrong place

The problem is that I can't open the editor. They say that they couldn't find a database and if my installation wasn't corrupt. Perhaps I have the Editor in the wrong place

If you still can't do it, I'm happy to do it for you and upload the DB, as long as that's the only thing you want done, and not loads of changes

I will try to reinstall it myself, but if it doesn't work it would be great if you could do this for me

Yeah, sure. Just put a message on my profile or something if you need it done