Creating A Club Dynasty - A Guide To Starting In The Lower Leagues

• Thread starter Thread starter iamauser
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 59
  • Views Views 46K
Ok, well you should still have a budget left. It told me when I was choosing my expectations that I was using £1,000 a week, but I wasnt. Just offer players contacts and it should be fine

I would add a few things to the staff part - look for physios with high motivation. Maybe add a part about facilities, though that could be under finance or something.

I would add a few things to the staff part - look for physios with high motivation. Maybe add a part about facilities, though that could be under finance or something.

Thanks for the advice. I will add the bit about the physio now.

I will be doing adding about the facilities later on, probably in the 2nd or 3rd season

Thanks for the advice. I will add the bit about the physio now.

I will be doing adding about the facilities later on, probably in the 2nd or 3rd season

I'd be happy to help - if the blogs are still available, checking out my Boavista save from FM11 could be worthwile. As far as facilities are involved, I would upgrade at any opportunity, even if you take a financial hit, as if you're in for the long haul, it's worth it. Also checking your potential expansion in choosing a club (your local population) is good.

All the players that you have suggested demand a wage around £90/w whereas those that I scout(although similar in terms of quality) are happy with £15 to £25/w. How did you afford to pay such wages in the first season? Or maybe this is some kind of bug...

Some of them I got in the 2nd season. Some in the first. I managed to negotiate most of them down. Whats the most you can offer a key player?

Oh, I got a bit more than that lol. Like £45-50 I think

Just started this with Hook Norton in the helenic league something or other! Completely unlike anything Ive tried before, I dont even know what a good player is at this level! Just taking people on trial and trying to build a reasonable squad with a £600 a week budget! Will post some screenshots of how I get on!

Just to let you know, ive almost finished my 3rd season.

I finished top in my first two season, and I have just secured a play off position. I am pretty much champion though, I am like 20 odd points clear right now. As I will come on to later in the guide, you should easily get promoted in the first few seasons.

This is a great guide..

im still playing my only save i have in which i took Radcliffe borough from the evo stick division 1 north to the champions league!

its hard..stressfull but so worth it when you finally gain promotion the premiership, Never enjoyed a save as much as this.

and reading through these posts is good so i know im not the only insane person taking it on! haha

i am going to start with Warwick in the lowest devision, just like u stated in ur guide that i like, i have been playing with a bit and saw aattacker real good and a 15 year old prospect that u havent named yet, but i dont know how to put screenies in here, could you say how?
and i have used your 10 devisions in england and it works just fine.
but in beginning my team has still players who are in grey and i want to get rid of them, how do i do that?
i can put the player names that look allright if u guys want to, trying to get for first season around 20 layers to 24 players max, and i will be looking for youngsters cause i have 2 trainers that like youth players so.

im at school now i will post again this evening what i did with warwick till the season begins

i am going to start with Warwick in the lowest devision, just like u stated in ur guide that i like, i have been playing with a bit and saw aattacker real good and a 15 year old prospect that u havent named yet, but i dont know how to put screenies in here, could you say how?
and i have used your 10 devisions in england and it works just fine.
but in beginning my team has still players who are in grey and i want to get rid of them, how do i do that?
i can put the player names that look allright if u guys want to, trying to get for first season around 20 layers to 24 players max, and i will be looking for youngsters cause i have 2 trainers that like youth players so.

im at school now i will post again this evening what i did with warwick till the season begins

Good luck with your save mate.

To me, it sounds like this 15 year old could be a regen, which means he wont appear on anyone else's game, I could be wrong though. To take a screenshot, take a look at this thread: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...-take-screenshot-football-manager-2010-a.html It is exactly the same for FM12, just with 12 instead of 10 on the end.

The greyed out players will disappear once you have signed more players. They are to to ensure you are able to field a full squad in your matches.

Ok, Im doing ok so far, my squad is slightly too small, made worse by the fact my players are getting injured SOOO much! Just got forced to use all 3 subs on injuries in my last game, then got another, finished with 10men and ended up drawing after ebing 2-0 up. sooo frustrating, any suggestions?

Ok, Im doing ok so far, my squad is slightly too small, made worse by the fact my players are getting injured SOOO much! Just got forced to use all 3 subs on injuries in my last game, then got another, finished with 10men and ended up drawing after ebing 2-0 up. sooo frustrating, any suggestions?

Unfortunately not much can be done about injuries, they are just an annoying part of the game. How much wage budget have you got left? I would recommend looking at youngster who would take £5 p/w

Unfortunately not much can be done about injuries, they are just an annoying part of the game. How much wage budget have you got left? I would recommend looking at youngster who would take £5 p/w
Got £100ish left I think, will try and get a couple of youngsters in just for cover then! Its just a much higher injury rate than any other game, which Ive managed at league 2 or higher!

Back