View attachment 432984
Well in our last few months we was brilliant and we ended up with promotion which you all know, however we managed to get the title! The Crewe are going up as champions of the Sky Bet Championship!

View attachment 432983
Thank you and I enjoy seeing you all as we aim to now take on the premier League by storm!

If anyone has any ways I can improve please do tell me! Thanks :)

View attachment 432653
Transfers
2 big players come in, lets hope they can prove their selves to the fans and keep us up!
View attachment 432648
13/8/16 Norwich at home first game in the big league.
Wanted to win this but in the 5th minute Norwich got a penalty and scored, is this league too good for us? However after that nothing else happened in the first half, untill the 79th minute where Norwich scored their second of the game. But we never give up! Oviedo! On hes debut 2-1! Then 2 minutes later Inman!! 2-2!!
FT Crewe 2-2 Norwich
View attachment 432651
20/8/16 Cardiff away
Big away game but confident we can win but what do you know Cardiff take the lead in the 9th 1-0. But 11 minutes later Inman scored! 1-1 then just before the break Oviedo! 2-1! What a turn around, and that was it! Cardiff could not break us down and we get our first ever win in the premier league!
FT Cardiff 1-2 Crewe
View attachment 432647
27/8/16 Leeds at home
Big game want to win this. And we started well! Just 22 second in and we scored Austin with his first for us! and then we got a penalty in the 35th! Davis scored 2-0! And we held the 2 goals untill the 65th but we saw the game out from there!
FT Crewe 2-1 Leeds
View attachment 432646
League table
We are doing brilliant, not lost yet! Lets hope we keep up these good performances!
View attachment 432645
POTM
My POTM is Kelvin Mellor he has been solid and held his own well, also managed to get a goal and an assist
View attachment 432644

Check newest update if you have not already, will try get my next one out soon

View attachment 432369
10/9/16 Fulham away
This is a winnable game I feel, and we was the better team! We took the lead! Adryan 1-0! and that was that untill after the break when Fulham scored in the 57th 1-1. But in the 70th minute an amazing cross saw Davis get on the end of it 2-1!!
FT Fulham 1-2 Crewe
View attachment 432368
17/9/16 Spurs away
Huge game, our real first test of the season and they showed their class after scoring in the 19th and dominating the whole first half, I went nuts at the boys at half time and it payed off, we dominated! but we could not break down their defense untill the 77th minute Sarpong! 1-1!! We kept pushing spurs but could not get another.
FT Spurs 1-1 Crewe
View attachment 432367
24/9/16 Villa at home
Can win this game. And we started well Sarpong with a beautiful freekick! in the 3rd minute! but in the 20th Villa scored, 1-1 but we retook the lead! Colough in the 41st, but it was not to be, in the 45 minute Villa got a penalty and scored just before the break, however we started well again however, Villa scored early on Own goal 3-2 but straight after we got 2 goals within minutes to make it 4-3!!! and then once again villa scored in the 75th 4-4, ended there but what a game!
Crewe 4-4 Villa
View attachment 432366
League table
Sitting up very high, dont expect us to finish anywhere near this high but lets enjoy it while we can!
View attachment 432365
POTM
My POTM is Sarpong, he scored 4 goals in 3 games and one of them was a hat-trick, quality from him this month
View attachment 432364

View attachment 432219
2/10/16 United at home
Huge game here. But it was very poor both teams were bad but in the second half united took the lead to give them a 1-0 win, just overall poor game.
FT Crewe 0-1 Man United
View attachment 432220

15/10/16 Forest away,
Being a real common game this one never beat them before could that change today?
Yes it can! Colcough scored in the 9th! 1-0! But honestly after that once again nothing happened at all the whole game so we came away with a great win!
FT Forest 0-1 Crewe
View attachment 432218
22/10/16 Watford away
Should win this game, And we started well! 1-0! in the second min Austin scored! but in the 8th Mellor scored an own goal 1-1. But in 10 minutes Trotta scored! 2-1! Then 10 minutes after that Dier scored a banger 3-1! watford managed to get a goal back before the break to make it 3-2. After the break we tried our best to see it out but it was not to be 72nd Deeney scored 3-3.
FT Watford 3-3 Crewe
View attachment 432218
25/10/16 City away in the Capital One Cup 4th round
Dont ever post cup games but we are doing really well, not going to go into much detail but it was a really good game check out the picture to see the result!
View attachment 432217
29/10/16 West Ham at home
Should be a easy win here today and it proved it in the 7th minute West ham scored an own goal and we took the lead 1-0! Then in the 53rd Austin scored 2-0! Game over.
FT Crewe 2-0 West Ham
View attachment 432216
League Table
Still sitting high! ten games in! Who knows how long it will last for!
View attachment 432215
POTM
My POTM is Austin looks like he has finally found hes shooting boots for us
View attachment 432214

Sorry that I have not updated, I have got too into the save and completed the season and ive started the new one, if you still want updates ask!

Not posted on this is nearly 2 months, I am very sorry about that if anyone would like me to round up what I have done with Crewe please just ask! I am sorry for stop posting, it was going well but I just lost interest in posting as I have A-Levels to focus on, so I am sorry about that. Will I do another story? Maybe, if people want me to then most probably yes I will, so once again thanks for the support everyone gave me!

Okay I will update tomorrow guys for the last time, if you want me to do a new save just ask.

Would people like me to do something like this again on FM15?

Also to say good bye to the save, I will post the final season before it crashed and how well I done behind the scenes if people want

Crewe Alexandra, the rise to fame.
View attachment 333465

Well, I never thought I would achieve what I did with Crewe, my save got to 2026, I had gone unbeaten in the premier league, won my second champions league, and just got the England job! Sadly, that save crashed, I have recovered a back up that dates to 2023. So here it is, the final, I hope you enjoyed, I may do another save and actually stick at it!

2022/23
Premier league winners.
We won the league for the third time, gutted to have lost that one game but its the trophy im happy with, we build a team of legends who have been with the club to capture such moments
View attachment 333464

Champions League winners.
Champions of Europe, we know what we are! It took me so long, but I won the trophy every manager wants to get their hands on! We stormed past Bayern to get an easy 3-0 win in our first European trophy.
View attachment 333463
The team.
Well, the team that helped us do it, first up we have our very first team, the team that guided us to promotion to the championship, these are the real foundation players as without them, we would not of gotten where we are today.
2013/14 Team
View attachment 333462
Now, we move on to the world class players who got us our first champions league trophy and really showed everyone what a club we really are.
View attachment 333461
Key player.
Well, our key player in my opinion is Joe Coleman, he joined us in our first season back in League 1, and has been going strong and been a great team payer since, he has played alongside some of our strongest players and goes down as a true Crewe legend.
View attachment 333460
Crewe history.
Here we will look at the history in full, we have come a long way but we see exactly how we got there.
View attachment 333459
So, there we have it, my best save i believe, I would love to do this again if people would read. But allow us to look at the fine achievements we got at Crewe.
2013/14-2023/14