Hi guys gonna try get a new update out tomorrow please read my most recent one if you haven't already!

View attachment 464018
7/3/15 Millwall at home
Would love to win this game, and we started extremely well in the second minute we scored through Max Clayton! and after that is was quite a poor half not much happened however after the break in the 64th Millwall finally broke us down and found the net 1-1. Then 10 minutes Later Will Keane stormed through the defense and blasted the ball into the net 2-1!
FT Crewe 2-1 Millwall​
View attachment 435539
10/3/15 Brighton at home
Back to back wins would be great here, unfortunately we did not start too well, in the 11th we was down to 10 men, discipline has been a really problem this season and before we knew it Brighton capitalized on their extra man advantage and found the net 1-0, but straight from the off we attacked and we scored! 1-1! Then ten minutes later Brighton managed to score again 2-1. And then what do you know? Max Clayton pops up in the box and send the ball flying into the top left corner 2-2! And after half-time nothing happened at all and the match finished
FT Crewe 2-2 Brighton
View attachment 435538
14/3/15 Middlesborough away
Could we get a win away? Did seem like we could early on even though we found our selfs 1-0 down in ten minutes, because 4 minutes later we got our selfs straight back into the game, and that was that for the first half and i urged the boys to get going and try and win however in the 68th they scored and in the 70th we was down to 10 men (Yes for the second time in 2 games) and with that we found our selfs 3-1 down
FT Middlesborough 3-1 Crewe
View attachment 435531
21/3/15 Nottm Forest away
Wanted to win and not get back to back defeats, however we played poor all game and in the 40th Cohen found the net 1-0, then after the break they went 2-0 up through Macheda, very poor however only positive was seeing McGuire play good young player for the future.
FT Nottm Forest 2-0 Crewe
View attachment 435528
24/3/15 Peterboro at home
would not accept anything less than a win in this game, and the boys knew this as in the 21st Adryan scored 1-0! then ten minutes later Colclough 2-0 could we get a win?! Straight from the off peterboro scored to make it 2-1, then right before the break they scored another 2-2, let a 2-0 lead slip in ten minutes. Appalling ripped into them in the second half and they listened, in the 59th Clayton scored from outside the area 3-2!!
FT Crewe 3-2 Peterborough
View attachment 435527
League Table
Cant see us going down now the boys seem to have avoided the drop!
View attachment 435526
POTM
My POTM is Joe Coleman really developed well, and is now finding himself a regular fit in the starting XI
View attachment 435524

Hope you enjoyed this update, we will have the final update for the season either today or tomorrow depends if people want it more today :)

Last edited:
Nice respectable finish to the season, well done!

View attachment 434086
Third season second season in the Championship
Really want to push for promotion this season.
Transfers:
Some good players in, however a lot lost.
View attachment 434084
1/8/15 Ipswich at home
Big game. And we started well in the 1st minute we scored Inman! Then half an hour later, Clayton 2-0! And before we knew it we was 3-0 Ellis! Ipswich did get a goal to make it 3-1, however after the break Clayton got another to make it 4-1, what a start to the new season!
FT Crewe 4-1 Ipswich
View attachment 434081
8/8/15 Boro away
Should win seeing as we are a much better team, however we could not break them down, untill the 36th minute Trotta scores hes first for Crewe! Then in the 45th we scored again 2-0 Nugent! Straight after the break we scored once again! 3-0! That boy Nugent! And what do you know, in the 64th and 88th Will Keane manged to get hes first of the season to make it 5-0!
FT Boro 0-5 Crewe
View attachment 434080
22/8/15 Barnsley away
Barnsley should be a hard game seeing as they just came down, however in the 21st we took the lead! Keane! However within 10 minutes Barnsley showed their class and scored 2 goals to make it 2-1 however Trotta popped up to make it 2-2 before the break. I told the boys I had full confidence in them and in the 79th minute Clayton tricked hes way into the box and scored! 3-2! But it was not to be, in the 91st, Barnsley hit a long ball, it went straight over the keeper and went in, very poor goal to let in
FT Barnsley 3-3 Crewe
View attachment 434079
29/8/15 Birmingham away
Should get a point at least in this game, and we got first blood Max Clayton scored 1-0! But after the break they hit back with goals in the 58th and 72nd the worst thing is one of them was an O.G. However we never give up without a fight! Mellor scored in the 84th to make it 2-2!
FT Birmingham 2-2 Crewe
View attachment 434078
League Table
We are doing very well, not lost yet and sitting in a place I want us to be in come the end of the season.
View attachment 434077
POTM
POTM is well 4 of them, Max Clayton, Trotta, Will Keane and Nugent all put in brilliant performances.
View attachment 434076
View attachment 434075

View attachment 433865
12/9/15 West Ham at home
Huge game one of the biggest in this league and I wanted to win bad! However it was a very dull first half untill the 38th were the Hammers showed their premier League class and took the lead. However after the break we came out with belief we could win, in the 48th Trotta scored! then in the 69th Davis with a absolute belter! 2-1! And we saw that game out!
FT Crewe 2-1 West Ham
View attachment 433864
15/9/15 Blackpool at home
Should win this game. And we dominated from the off, had chance after chance but we only scored in the 22nd but what a goal Adryan about 30 yards out! But literally 30 seconds after Blackpool played one long ball and scored 1-1. And that was all that really happened.
FT Crewe 1-1 Blackpool
View attachment 433862
19/9/15 Derby away
Big game needed a win. And we played them off the park! We scored in the 14th! Trotta! But 20 minutes later they scored to make it level, but just before the break a brilliant ball in from Clayton saw Trotta put it in the back of the net 2-1! And after the break Trotta picked up hes hat-trick in the 57th with a headed goal 3-1, hes turning into a real fan favorite!
FT Derby 1-3 Crewe
View attachment 433861
25/9/15 Burnley at home
Needed to win. And in the 11th who else but trotta! Gave us the lead early on 1-0! Then 20 minutes later he did it again 2-0!, and just before the break Davis scored a header 3-0. Game set and match
FT Crewe 3-0 Burnley
View attachment 433860
29/9/15 Palace away
Very hard game ahead. And proved to be a very boring one nothing happened at all, untill a mistake from us in the 88th saw Palace take advantage and take the 3 points, first loss of the season.
FT Palace 1-0 Crewe
View attachment 433859
League table
I know its early days but could this be our season?
View attachment 433858
POTM
Potm is Trotta, he scored so many goals there is no one else to pick
View attachment 433857

Check latest update and I will try and get a new one out soon

View attachment 433177
Okay, so novemeber and decemeber I completely forgot to get screen shots of the league tables and the were both awful months picking up just 1 win in 10 games, however we only lost 1 and drew the rest so I will leave them months out as they are simply too boring. Just started January hopefully get the update out later!

This save looks really good, some transfers that you could make are Stefan Strandberg (Solid CB, DM & CM), Joe Ralls (loan, backup CM) and Juan Agudelo (solid striker). I know this may sound cheap but could you check out my Cardiff story?

This save looks really good, some transfers that you could make are Stefan Strandberg (Solid CB, DM & CM), Joe Ralls (loan, backup CM) and Juan Agudelo (solid striker). I know this may sound cheap but could you check out my Cardiff story?
Thanks mate! Will look at them come summer are they prem quality? Really think I can hit the play offs this year! And sure mate!

I have Strandberg in my Cardiff save and he's clocking in the odd goals from outside the box here and there, Ralls is a quality championship player as I used him when I did a save with Yeovil. I haven't played with Agudelo but I've seen he does really well on other peoples stories. And thanks!

I have Strandberg in my Cardiff save and he's clocking in the odd goals from outside the box here and there, Ralls is a quality championship player as I used him when I did a save with Yeovil. I haven't played with Agudelo but I've seen he does really well on other peoples stories. And thanks!
Will defo look at them come the summer time cheers mate

View attachment 433142
9/1/16 Boro at home
Seeing as we ripped them apart in our earlier encounter we should win this. But it was a really boring and poor match, untill the 82nd minute where Clayton opened the scoring! And then in the 94th we got our second goal good win.
FT Boro 0-2 Crewe

View attachment 433141
16/1/16 Barnsley at home
Should be a close game, and once again it was a boring first half, but straight after the break in the 57th they scored 1-0 then in the 66th barnsley got a penalty but they missed then in the 77th another penalty but gomes saved it! Could that backfire for them? In the 83rd Mcguire scored a belter from outside the box 1-1! Then in the 94th Clayton scored! 2-1! What a turn around!
FT Crewe 2-1 Barnsley
View attachment 433138
20/1/16 West Ham away
Big game could be difficult. And it was, we was dominated but held out untill half time, but west ham managed to score in the 59th then the 66th minute to give them a win.
FT West Ham 2-0 Crewe
View attachment 433135
26/1/16 Blackpool away
Should win this game, but once again nothing happened at all in the first half, but straight after the break Nick Powell scored hes first goal after coming back to the club on loan! We had chance after chance but was not hitting the target then in the 81st Blackpool scored 1-1.
FT Blackpool 1-1 Crewe
View attachment 433134
30/1/16 Birmingham at home
Need the 3 points in this game. And again nothing in the first half and straight after the break Colcough scored 1-0! Sarpong followed up with his first of the season to make it 2-0 we should see this out now, Birmingham got a late goal but nothing to worry about.
FT Crewe 2-1 Birmingham
View attachment 433131
League Table
Sitting in a good position, and were I want to finish the season.
View attachment 433130
POTM
My POTM is Coleman, developed well and is turning into a club legend
View attachment 433129