Cricket

Great performance to beat SA, just outplayed them in every dept, including fielding.

England are out of WC, lost to Bangladesh. Embarrassing performance from them in this WC.

England are out of WC, lost to Bangladesh. Embarrassing performance from them in this WC.
So much wrong with English cricket atm. And the WC from start to finish has been a shambles from start to finish in everyway.

Is it just me or does it just seem to be dragging on? Feels like its been going forever!!!

Are they tying a new format?

Don't remember it being this boring, or is it just that the cricket being played is uninspiring?
No mate i think Cricket has been good and a lot of high scores and sixes. Feel sorry for bowlers with the fielding restrictions, but talks of changing that to make it more even. I think they can make it shorter imo.

No mate i think Cricket has been good and a lot of high scores and sixes. Feel sorry for bowlers with the fielding restrictions, but talks of changing that to make it more even. I think they can make it shorter imo.

Perhaps 20/twenty has shortened my attention span! LOL

Perhaps 20/twenty has shortened my attention span! LOL
That's one of Englands problems with one day cricket the players don't play enough in the big tournaments and at county level they don't play enough top quality opponents like in other countries when there players coming through play in Big Bash/IPL giving them valuble experience at a young age. But that's not the only reason England are **** a T20 and ODI cricket.

That's one of Englands problems with one day cricket the players don't play enough in the big tournaments and at county level they don't play enough top quality opponents like in other countries when there players coming through play in Big Bash/IPL giving them valuble experience at a young age. But that's not the only reason England are **** a T20 and ODI cricket.

Yea, you really notice it with your younger guys. When they first come in you can see they have talent but often look out of their depth for a while. Perhaps a lack of quality opposition domestically?

Just my opinion, as an outsider. Don't claim to be an expert on English cricket.

Yea, you really notice it with your younger guys. When they first come in you can see they have talent but often look out of their depth for a while. Perhaps a lack of quality opposition domestically?

Just my opinion, as an outsider. Don't claim to be an expert on English cricket.
No your right mate plus there scared that 1 bad game and they will be out as has happened in the past. Our selectors and coach is a joke as well.

Are they tying a new format?

Don't remember it being this boring, or is it just that the cricket being played is uninspiring?

Was the same if not worse in the world cup in the Windies last time, I believe it is down to TV demands and getting games individually televised, but I agree cricket world cup is a little bit of a war of attrition

Its so counter productive to give a young guy a chance then immediately drop him because he had a poor game! They need that experience to improve! Especially when making a big step up In class, the good ones will adapt.

Was the same if not worse in the world cup in the Windies last time, I believe it is down to TV demands and getting games individually televised, but I agree cricket world cup is a little bit of a war of attrition

My memory is not that good, im getting on in years now! LOL

R.I.P. Ritchie Benaud. Australian cricket will not be the same without you. :'(