Cristiano Ronaldo joins AC Milan - Dream Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

sebastiansas

Reaction score
Hello guys, this is my AC Milan Dream Team. Of course I will buy Sergio Ramos next season, but now, I got a little short on money after Pepe, Clichy, Sissoko and Cristiano Ronaldo. When I ended up my 2012/2013 season, Cristiano Ronaldo has been offered to clubs. Lucky me (6) Milan Devil bought it right away. He refused Man UTD and Manchester City and came into my open arms. I would like to buy Sergio Ramos next season, but I would like some advice from you who played Real Madrid. Is it worth buyin' ? What another relativly youg and superstar DR/WBR do you recomand me ? Keep in mind that I am in 2013 and will be in 2014 when I will buy that player. Do you like my AC Milan Dreamteam ? Who do you think is missing ? Forzza Milan (6)

I like that Team mate,seems capable of beating any club in the World comfortably if you can manage it right

for Right-Backs-

1.Rafael Da Silva
2.Daniel Opare
3.Glen Johnson
4.David Santone

I like that Team mate,seems capable of beating any club in the World comfortably if you can manage it right

for Right-Backs-

1.Rafael Da Silva
2.Daniel Opare
3.Glen Johnson
4.David Santone
its santon, and i doubt he will get him since santon players for inter

The fact that you have these players playing all together its not normal (4rth season - lol) .I assume you added some "managers" to other teams in order to buy all these players.

Who.. plays.. for... Madrid?

Who aren't the fiercest rivals of AC Milan?

yes,but that just obviously means he is cheating,so he can probably get any player in the world

Then you will say that Santon will not want to go to AC Milan cause he likes Inter

But do you think Ronaldo will go to AC Milan leaving Real Madrid,he is the toughest player to sign on the game when you are not cheating

I've seen Pato go to Inter before, 48.5M it was though, 5th season

Actually I find Messi the hardest to sign unless you get him late in the game. I have signed Ronaldo for AC Milan before............. he cost me £125M !!!! but was worth every penny :)

Actually I find Messi the hardest to sign unless you get him late in the game. I have signed Ronaldo for AC Milan before............. he cost me £125M !!!! but was worth every penny :)

lol how did you get 125million,which year were u in?

yeah well both of them are the toughest to sign cause I have got Messi before but never Ronaldo

I was in season 4, they gave me huge budgets because of the TV money I think

To be fair, I came second in the league and 3rd in the Champions league and ended up with 127 mil second season with Milan. Not impossible.

I got Messi for about 135 mil but he underperformed and I couldn't be patient. I saved up that transfer budget for a while and I was Man City. So I quit it and restarted FM as Arsenal.

@Topic:

Maicon is pretty good but very expensive but if you can go for Sagna or Richards.

ohh yeah on topic I went for Gregory van der Wiel and Cesar Azpilicueta with Diego Renan acting as cover for LB and RB. Put all of them on Dans training schedule and they turn out class :) LB's were Insua and one of the young lads out of the U20's name escapes me sorry but he was class I think he played LB and CB hes not a regen.

To be fair, I came second in the league and 3rd in the Champions league and ended up with 127 mil second season with Milan. Not impossible.

yea I know but usually I get that kind of money after 2-3 years so I was wondering

Mate, i really don't know how to cheat. This is what it was. I put some screens here so you see I am not cheatting. Do you think that this game would be the same if you cheat ? It's just like you jerk off instead of sleepin' with a woman :)

Mate I dont think your cheating :) I know you can get the best players for AC Milan as they have big spending power later in the game and great players at the club so you can win things :)

Mate, i really don't know how to cheat. This is what it was. I put some screens here so you see I am not cheatting. Do you think that this game would be the same if you cheat ? It's just like you jerk off instead of sleepin' with a woman :)

nah mate,sorry my bad

Status
Not open for further replies.