Cristiano Ronaldo joins AC Milan - Dream Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get Sandro or Mascherano in for dmc , both of them are better than Mikel or Veloso

I got messi for 120mil before... Was great for me :D :)

I have all defensive records possible mate :) I only allowed 2 goals in my last season, but still conceded 10 because in the last month of the season I only played with the Under 20 Squad. I needed my players up and running for UCL, which I also won. I think that I wouldn't have allowed more than 4-5 goals in my last season if I would have played my first team squad.

But do you think Ronaldo will go to AC Milan leaving Real Madrid,he is the toughest player to sign on the game when you are not cheating

Eh, I dont think so.

I have never got JOHN TERRY, he's the toughest player to sign on the game.

Thats my opinion about that.

a team without Messi is not a dream team
even if you've got Mr. Thinks He Is The Best
next to Messi, Ronaldo is a baby

Naah, Ronaldo has more size and nevertheless, Little Lionel cannot match Ronaldo.

Eh, I dont think so.

I have never got JOHN TERRY, he's the toughest player to sign on the game.

Thats my opinion about that.

Obviously it depends also on which year you are in,which club you are managing etc.

In real life Messi is better than Ronaldo, but In game I prefer Ronaldo and Ribery to Messi. Every time I've had Messi hes just never played well

In real life Messi is better than Ronaldo, but In game I prefer Ronaldo and Ribery to Messi. Every time I've had Messi hes just never played well

The genral misconception is to play him as an Inside Forward,he never does well for me in it,I prefer to play him as an Advanced Playmaker,seems to do so much better

World cup. Ronaldo 1-0 Messi. Come back when he scores one,;)

Also UCL Semi Finals- O'shea 1-0 Messi. XD

i've seen Pato go to Everton for £33.5m on my current save.

rejected my contract offer ¬_¬

Status
Not open for further replies.