Croatia 1994-98 National Team 3-5-2 (5-3-2) #Won European League with Hajduk Split#

• Thread starter Thread starter chule
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 16K
...do you know players that can play the libero role well apart from expensive players like Pique and Busquets? Its just the teams i usually play as could never sign someone like that. Cheers :)

the tactic was working really well at 13.2, but after the game automaticaly updated to 13.2.1 the results were far from good. And the main question - can i somehow return my game to previous version? Or can the tactic be updated itself?

the tactic was working really well at 13.2, but after the game automaticaly updated to 13.2.1 the results were far from good. And the main question - can i somehow return my game to previous version? Or can the tactic be updated itself?
sorry if its a bit off the topic you raised mate, but since youve been using this tactic i was wondering who you used as a Libero? and if you knew of a few candidates as Im planning on starting with Napoli and cant think of anyone..

sorry if its a bit off the topic you raised mate, but since youve been using this tactic i was wondering who you used as a Libero? and if you knew of a few candidates as Im planning on starting with Napoli and cant think of anyone..

its really close to impossible to find a player with that possition to be his natural, so only retraining helps, I'm playing for Arsenal, and I've retrained Koscielny (DC) and Arteta (MC), cause I wasn't planning on using them at their natural possitions, and wanted to try who will do better as Libero - retrained DC or MC. But I really can't see much difference between them, but if asking assistant to pick up your team, he choses Arteta, so I guess, retrained, good MC or DM should do the trick.

cheers mate, i was thinking maybe Creistig or Jali might do it, plus they are young so theyve got time to fit in to it. But you know when you retrain whoever is in mind, like you did with Arteta, did you just change his 'start training for new position' in training? or did you change his focus as well? like change focus to tackling or something? sorry for all the questions mate, just have never used a libero before haha. Thanks dude :)

BOCCHETTI THE BEST FOR THAT POSITION(LIBERO)

Dear FM fans, I don't upload my tactic's very often but this one I must share.
In last few FM series, tactics with 3 at the back, especialy with libero were disaster, but in FM13 they work perfectly.
My 3-5-2 (or 5-3-2 if you want) formation is based on Croatian national team formation from '90s

GK (defend) View attachment 284949 Dražen Ladić (classic keeper, the best you can get/Buffon,Casillas,Cech...)
SW (libero/attack) View attachment 284950 Zvonimir Soldo (important position in this formation, good tackling, pace, heading, pass, cross, long shot and creativity is bonus/Busquets,Pique...)
DCL (defend) View attachment 284951 Slaven Bilić (classic defender, good header, tackling etc./Terry, Puyol...)
DCR (defend) View attachment 284952 Igor Štimac (same as DCL)
WBL (attack) View attachment 284956 Robert Jarni (tackling, pace, cross/Lahm, Marcelo, Alex Sandro...)
WBR (attack) View attachment 284957 Mario Stanić (same as WBL/Maicon, Dani Alves...)
MCL (AP/attack) View attachment 284958 Aljoša Asanović (one of 3 playmakers it the middle, need good pass, creativity and some defensive attributes, teamwork, player for attack and defense/Moutinho, Modrić, Fellaini...)
MCR (DLP/defend) View attachment 284959 Zvonimir Boban (same as MCL/Xavi, Khedira....)
AMC (AP/support) View attachment 284960 Robert Prosinečki (player for 'final pass', dribbler, scorer, 'fantasista', 'no.10'/Ozil,Kaka,Iniesta,Ronaldinho,C.Ronaldo....)
SCL (AF/attack) View attachment 284961 Davor Šuker (finishing, dribbling, pace, heading, pass...this is your main scorer/Messi, Van Persie, Ibrahimović....)
SCR (P/attack) View attachment 284964 Alen Bokšić (same as SCL...this is your target man, he will score, he will assist, he is here to make a space for your main scorer SCL...pace is very important for this player/Rooney,Neymar,Hulk,C.Ronaldo,Ibrahimović...)

View attachment 284969 This is how formation looks like
View attachment 284970 The results since I use this formation (red ones are with 1-2 first team players on the pitch, because of EL.
View attachment 284971 Surprising European League results
I'm in season 2016/17., and my Hajduk Split is much stronger than real Hajduk, or that one on the begining of the game, I signed some nice brasilian regens, but still, my team is much weaker than Ajax, Napoli, Fener, Sporting and specially Dortmund, and in the final match against Ajax (with some great regens and Eriksen) i have played with 2 fast strikers at WBL and WBR positions because of injuries, so this is fantastic result.
Defence is strong, and in attack I always have 2-3 ccc, and I had some matches with 7-8ccc
Try it, I hope it will work for your team as well.
I give a lot of attention on team speak, and I don't change a much in formation during the match. I have used some shouts and changed mentality on contain in last few minutes of some EL matches, but that is all.
Also, moast of the goals that I have recived was after corners, so thet is something that can be fixed, like attacking corners, I haven't touch that.

Download Vatreni 1994-98.tac from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way <- tactic

And, for the end, some of the best Croatian matches in '90s
[video=youtube;GW5lsvIx9yg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=GW5lsvIx9yg&NR=1[/video]
[video=youtube;dUuPwsbo6n4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUuPwsbo6n4[/video]
[video=youtube;1kDXf00x2Eo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kDXf00x2Eo[/video]
[video=youtube;pXpX8z8en78]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXpX8z8en78[/video]

hi dude,

i would really like to try this tactic, could you upload the tactic as i am having problems downloading it from the link. its asking me to sign up first!! or pay for it

Back