Cruijff's 4-3-3 Total Voetbal | Released!

• Thread starter Thread starter tomfmlfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 52
  • Views Views 20K
I like this kind of football. High pressing, quickly balls, etc.
Despite the individual training, do you teach PPM's to the players? If so, could you say what? I might give this a go in Benfica or Liverpool. I'm a bit bored of my save.

I like this kind of football. High pressing, quickly balls, etc.
Despite the individual training, do you teach PPM's to the players? If so, could you say what? I might give this a go in Benfica or Liverpool. I'm a bit bored of my save.

I personally don't but you can if you wish, keep me updated if you give it a go bud.

After see'in the CL, I'll finally start a new game. Decided to give a go at Benfica again, my beloved club.
Since many teams play with an AMC, in Portuguese League and in Europe, do you tweak something? Especially with those who have good off the ball..
Cheers bud

After see'in the CL, I'll finally start a new game. Decided to give a go at Benfica again, my beloved club.
Since many teams play with an AMC, in Portuguese League and in Europe, do you tweak something? Especially with those who have good off the ball..
Cheers bud

I never change the tactic not even for away games, be sure to follow the team talks though.

I tried this with my Liverpool save(currently in January, drawn 3 and lost once to Arsenal in the cup, won the rest). The first two were home games against Stoke and Wigan which we won comfortably 3-0 and 4-0 while playing some good football. Suarez scored hattricks in both games. But the next was against Reading away and we were absolutely awful. Barely created any chances and the defense looked pretty sloppy at times. Lost 1-0. I went to Spurs next hoping the last result was just bad luck, but we lost there 4-0 as well. In summary, it does very well at home, but kind of sucks in away games.

Nope, told them "I expected them to win to keep our run going" against Reading and told them "to do it for the fans" against Spurs. We were undefeated in the league(and naturally top) having dropped only 2 points until January at OT.

Nope, told them "I expected them to win to keep our run going" against Reading and told them "to do it for the fans" against Spurs. We were undefeated in the league(and naturally top) having dropped only 2 points until January at OT.

Show screenshots of your squad etcetera, you need to follow talks exactly how I've put them in the OP.

Back